- Date Posted
- Jun. 22, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
The Business of Fashion is looking for a results and process driven Customer Success Associate, to focus on renewals for our small and medium BoF Professional B2B accounts, and to support across wider customer success projects.
BoF Professional is now one of the leading insights, learning and development platforms to help drive retention and growth within fashion brands.
With this role you will be helping to continue and grow our relationships with hundreds of our partners that have corporate group subscriptions to BoF Professional. In the role, you will also support wider business development and customer success projects across our BoF Careers partnerships.
Who Are We?
The Business of Fashion (BoF) is a next generation fashion media company conceived for today’s global and hyper-connected world. Founded in 2007 by Imran Amed, BoF is known for its authoritative, agenda-setting point of view on the global fashion industry and is an indispensable resource for fashion executives, creatives, students and entrepreneurs in over 200 countries. It has been described as “The Economist of Fashion,” “A Daily Destination for Fashion’s Power Players” and “The Industry Bible.”
Providing tools and services to support the journey through the fashion and beauty industries, including News & Analysis, Careers, and Education, BoF has grown to be an indispensable resource for fashion executives, creatives, students, and entrepreneurs in over 200 countries.
Commitment to Diversity
BoF is committed to building a diverse workforce and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunities employer. We ensure all applicants and employees receive equal treatment regardless of race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender, age, disability, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity.
Commitment to Inclusivity
BoF is committed to building an inclusive environment where everyone can bring their authentic selves to work and reach their full potential within their roles using a growth mindset. We are committed to creating an inclusive culture for our employees globally.
What We Need You to Do
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a growing company as a key member of its commercial team. This position will be based in our London office, and reporting into the Associate Director of Business Development, who leads B2B Professional sales globally.
In being successful in this role, you will:
- Execute a process driven renewal strategy and plan to achieve a high renewal rate for your accounts, based on revenue and seat number. Including identifying “at-risk” renewal accounts early in the cycle and addressing issues
- Provide world class customer success for our existing partners BoF Professional B2B accounts
- Providing support across various customer success projects, as well as administrative tasks for the wider business development team, supporting BoF Professional B2B and BoF Careers partners
- Continuously educate and communicate the value of BoF Professional to account administrators/decision-makers
- Recognise trends to help develop strategies which maximise retention
- Identify renewal accounts that have potential for growth & provide handover to relevant Business Development Manager to upsell
- Provide administrative support to the wider business development team across items such as invoicing, setting up accounts, sales tracking as well as CRM updates
Who You Are
- Results and process driven individual, ideally with B2B customer success or account management experience
- Highly organised and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to roll up sleeves in an scale-up atmosphere
- Someone interested in implementing and continuously improving processes and strategy for our accounts
- Target driven, striving to achieve both individual and team targets
You’ll Know You’re Successful When…
- You are achieving a high renewal rate for your accounts, based on revenue and seat number
- Effectively account managing all of our small accounts, with high uptake of seats and registrations
- Working well with the existing business development and customer success team, supporting existing partners and supporting the success of our team goals