- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Jun. 29, 2021
As Transcend’s first Finance Leader, you’ll own strategic finance and accounting initiatives end-to-end, while working closely with contractors, the Transcend executive team, and various sales, partnership and product leaders. You will be critical in providing strategic financial guidance and planning for the future state of the business. You will join a highly collaborative team that cares deeply about excellence, mission, trust, and fun.
If you are a strong leader with exceptional analytical skills, a teammate with incredible communication prowess, and a person passionate about scaling mission-driven businesses, this role is for you.
Lead Transcend’s strategic and financial planning, including forecasts, annual operating plan and pricing strategy
- Analyze and report on key company-wide performance metrics to the company leadership
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting, including analyzing financial results, trends and risk
- Oversee and manage all Financial Planning and Analysis systems, Accounting, and Profit and Loss
- Lead data analysis, research and modeling for all finance functional areas, including company HC and cost
- Be a thought leader and trusted partner to the entire leadership team
- Develop an in-depth understanding of key business drivers of the Research and Development functions and communicate how these drivers impact the strategic and financial future of the company
- Grow in additional responsibilities as needed with the business across overall cash management, fundraising and investor relations