- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Aug. 24, 2021
- Product Management
Transcend believes everyone should be in control of their personal information. We’re pioneering Data Privacy Infrastructure—a powerful technology that lets individuals reclaim control of their data and ensures companies can easily comply with global data privacy laws.
Our platform enables companies like Robinhood, Patreon, and Indiegogo to provide customers with control over their information. We allow these customers to request, identify, and delete their personal information from a growing suite of integrated companies: from Salesforce to Slack, Facebook, Zendesk, Intercom, and beyond.
Right now, we do not support Visas, and will only be able to support folks in the U.S.
We’re searching for someone like you—a multi-disciplinary, systems-savvy content marketer that can both own our content campaign production from ideation to launch(and beyond, on occasion), and go deep to help us translate deeply technical topics into crisp, compelling, and persuasive words; no matter the format. You’ll largely own copy and content development across our owned and paid channels, working in tandem with our marketing team, cross functional stakeholders, and agency partners.
You’ll join a highly collaborative team that cares deeply about excellence, trust, and fun. We’ll need you to be comfortable with running fast, asking fast questions, ambiguity, and juggling multiple projects. But you’ll be rewarded with autonomy to do your very best work, an ego-free environment to grow and learn, and a mission-driven team deeply committed to advancing actionable data rights for everyone, everywhere.
One more thing you should know—we love a good em dash. We hope you do, too.
What You’ll Do
- Create amazing content that provides value to our audiences, and is aligned to our mission to make it simple for companies to give their users control of their data. You’ll have access to world-class engineers, industry experts, and more, to mine for ideas and translate them into beautiful, helpful content—from guides, to events, tweets, infographics, emails, and everything in between!
- Take immediate responsibility for copywriting across our platforms and across the funnel, working in tandem with team and cross-functional partners to bring our ideas to life.
- Work with your marketing teammates to develop and iterate a content strategy and editorial cycle that ensures we’re both keeping content CPLs low, and our channels buzzing.
- Deliver campaigns from start to finish, working with a number of partners. This means we’ll need you to be comfortable with B2B platforms like Pardot, web CMS’, Figma, and working with freelance and agency design teams.
- Take ownership of our weekly newsletter, Privacy XFN, and our technical event series, Privacy_Infra().
- Be deeply data driven, and use insights from multiple sources to drive continued improvement of our program, and to inspire new content.
- Have your ear to the ground across our communities, helping us stay on top of conversations that we can meaningfully contribute to.
- Stay across content marketing best practices and game changing content, to help us continue to break through.
- Be an owner obsessed with the small details. You—and the rest of the team—are all juggling multiple projects, so we’ll need you to drive your projects forward with minimal supervision and input.
Who You Are
- 3-5 years content marketing experience across a variety of B2B mediums, and an ability to deliver work in a thoughtful and fast manner.
- A skilled copywriter, with an ability to break down complex technical ideas into clear and compelling copy, across a variety of mediums and lengths, from tweets to ebooks, and more.
- Experience executing SEO-led content campaigns, from start to finish.
- Experience running virtual or in-person events, including content generation, planning, promotion, and everything in between.
- Experience in the following platforms:
- Google Docs
- Pardot or an equivalent B2B marketing platform
- Sprout or an equivalent social
We believe that turning the principles of data privacy into exercisable human rights is one of the most high-impact ways we can spend our time, and so we’re building an ambitious team that’s passionate about solving important problems and having fun while doing it.
As the best-in-class solution in a new market, Transcend is a fast-paced and exciting workplace. The product evolves quickly to meet new client needs and adapts to the rapidly advancing world of privacy law. As one of Transcend’s earliest hires, you’ll get to work on a wide array of exciting projects.
Transcend is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with applicable law.