- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Sep. 7, 2021
- Product Management
Transcend believes everyone should be in control of their personal information. We’re pioneering Data Privacy Infrastructure—a powerful technology that lets individuals reclaim control of their data and ensures companies can easily comply with global data privacy laws.
Our platform enables companies like Robinhood, Patreon, and Indiegogo to provide customers with control over their information. We allow these customers to request, identify, and delete their personal information from a growing suite of integrated companies: from Salesforce to Slack, Facebook, Zendesk, Intercom, and beyond.
Right now, we do not support Visas, and will only be able to support folks in the U.S.
We are looking for an ambitious, adaptable product marketer to join our growing go-to-market team. In this role, you will lead product marketing initiatives that accelerate sales, deliver product value to customers and drive industry category leadership. We are a nimble team and an early stage company, so you will get the unique opportunity to work across the entire product lifecycle– from helping shape the product and design, to driving commercialization, and growing ongoing product adoption and evolution.
You’ll join a highly collaborative team that cares deeply about excellence, trust, and fun. We’ll need you to be comfortable with running fast, asking fast questions, ambiguity, and juggling multiple projects. But you’ll be rewarded with autonomy to do your very best work, an ego-free environment to grow and learn, and a mission-driven team deeply committed to advancing actionable data rights for everyone, everywhere.
What You’ll Do
- Keep us market-oriented: Perform ongoing research on our market, our buyer personas, and our competitors. Mine for insights and synthesize signals from the noise. Document and communicate key learnings on a regular cadence.
- Develop product positioning: Work closely with a cross-functional team to develop and execute go-to-market strategies, launch new products and drive ongoing awareness and education.
- Help enable user-facing teams: Craft campaigns and develop resources to help Sales land deals and help Customer Experience create a flywheel of positive product value to our customers.
- Craft co-partner marketing: Collaborate closely with Partnerships to strategically position ourselves amongst our partner ecosystem and lead relevant co-partner marketing initiatives.
Who You Are
- You have 3+ years of experience in product marketing, or relevant experience in other functions that require clear articulation of value and deep understanding of products and markets (eg. product management and sales engineering)
- You are a great communicator. You can take technical products and complex ideas and make them simple, powerful and consumable.
- You’re an autonomous producer. You value owning projects, working in a fast-paced environment, and obsess over the details.
- You are customer-obsessed and deeply empathetic of end-users—whether they are using our interfaces or developing against our APIs.
- You believe passionately that data rights are human rights, and you envision a world where users everywhere are in control of their personal data.
We believe that turning the principles of data privacy into exercisable human rights is one of the most high-impact ways we can spend our time, and so we’re building an ambitious team that’s passionate about solving important problems and having fun while doing it.
As the best-in-class solution in a new market, Transcend is a fast-paced and exciting workplace. The product evolves quickly to meet new client needs and adapts to the rapidly advancing world of privacy law. As one of Transcend’s earliest hires, you’ll get to work on a wide array of exciting projects.
Transcend is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with applicable law.