- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Sep. 13, 2021
Transcend believes everyone should be in control of their personal information. We’re pioneering Data Privacy Infrastructure—a powerful technology that lets individuals reclaim control of their data and ensures companies can easily comply with global data privacy laws.
Our platform enables companies like Robinhood, Patreon, and Indiegogo to provide customers with control over their information. We allow these customers to request, identify, and delete their personal information from a growing suite of integrated companies: from Salesforce to Slack, Facebook, Zendesk, Intercom, and beyond.
As Transcend’s Sales Operations Manager, you’ll architect our operational systems to enable growth and efficiency across our sales team and will work closely with marketing, product, engineering, and customer success teams.
You will steer growth operations for a deeply technical product used by engineering and legal teams at major brands and those brands’ end-users. Join a highly collaborative team that cares deeply about excellence, mission, trust, and fun. You will work hard alongside a supportive team that is deeply curious, driven, and empowering.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for day-to-day operations of sales, including order creation, order processing, order entry in close partnership with Account Executives and Finance
- Go-to Salesforce owner for crucial growth tasks, like account management, salesforce hygiene, database refreshes, automated workflows, process documentation, training, and Report and Dashboard creation
- Help create, update and innovate on our documentation, playbooks, and procedures for our sales team
- Help own the data-driven foundation for the Sales org—defining metrics and KPIs to measure sales performance and provide regular updates to the go-to-market team
- Work closely with the sales team on market analysis, pitch presentations, and personas
- Identify and implement clear strategic thinking and excellent growth-hack problem-solving skills to a range of sales systems and tools
- Define the sales operational blueprint and cadence for new and existing products as they go to market
- Create and deliver audience-appropriate reports and communications for internal (e.g., go-to-market teams) and external audiences (e.g. investors)
- Ensure that sales tools and systems (e.g. SFDC, Outreach, ZoomInfo) are organized, efficient and well-managed. Develop a high-level understanding of how these systems interconnect, and work with various business systems to direct any needed improvements or fixes
- Build and iterate and challenge all operations and procedures that complicate quote, order, invoice, credit, commissions, and revenue processing, and formulate creative solutions or workaround based on that analysis
Who You Are
- 3-4 years of experience in sales operations, operations, or project management
- SaaS industry and Salesforce administrator experience is a must
- Proven ability to find and initiate process improvements and growth opportunities -- particularly out-of-the-box ideas
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to articulate verbally and written, willingness to appropriately debate difficult issues; ability to think quickly
- Strong research and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to excel in a fast-growing/fast-paced environment delivering accuracy while managing to deadlines
- Ability to understand broader business and financial issues and juggle multiple projects and tasks
- Extreme attention to detail
- You are customer-obsessed and deeply empathetic of end-users—whether they are using our interfaces or developing against our APIs
- You believe passionately that data rights are human rights, and you envision a world where users everywhere are in control of their personal data
We believe that turning the principles of data privacy into exercisable human rights is one of the most high-impact ways we can spend our time, and so we’re building an ambitious team that’s passionate about solving important problems and having fun while doing it.
As the best-in-class solution in a new market, Transcend is a fast-paced and exciting workplace. The product evolves quickly to meet new client needs and adapts to the rapidly advancing world of privacy law. As one of Transcend’s earliest hires, you’ll get to work on a wide array of exciting projects.
Transcend is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with applicable law.