- Date Posted
- Jun. 7, 2021
- Software Engineering
Trouva is one of the fastest growing tech businesses in Europe (TNW Tech5), one of Wired Magazine's hottest European Startups and is 1st in the prestigious Startups 100 Index, ranking the UK’s best high growth startups.
A software-enabled marketplace, Trouva brings customers beautiful homewares from the best independent boutiques around the world. We’re building a different kind of e-commerce experience, driven by discovery and inspiration. Using cutting edge technology, Trouva harnesses the expertise of the best bricks-and-mortar shops from Shoreditch to Stockholm, and scales their offering online to connect with a global customer base seeking unique, hard-to-find homewares.
Backed by world-leading investors, we’re growing incredibly quickly and are looking for exceptional people to join the Trouva family. Get a feel for what we're about through our Instagram or vision page!
Our technology platform enables small business owners handle everything from inventory management to customer support & logistics. We provide customers with access to inventory that was not available before and create a seamless shopping experience when buying from independent boutiques.
As a Full Stack Engineer you’ll work closely with the rest of the team to progress Trouva’s technology platform. The challenge is diverse: you’ll have the opportunity to work on inventory management, order processing, internal communication tools, but also, and maybe most importantly, on creating an alternative shopping experience for the Trouva customer.
- Experience working with or at least a solid understanding of configuration management tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef. Understanding of the role of load balancers and DNS, able to setup a basic infrastructure with some direction.
- Experience having designed at least one API or subset of functionality from scratch. Able to discuss needs from both server side implementation and client side needs.
- Experience working with CI/CD, able to discuss different testing approaches and have a good understanding of difference between things like unit/integration tests.
- You’ve got experience testing applications, through unit, behaviour & integration tests. You understand that testing is essential to build robust applications and you’re experienced with setting up the appropriate test tooling to ensure rapid development and continuous deployment.
- You’ve previously been exposed to at least one frontend production application and have a keen interest in learning more about building beautiful experiences for the end-user.
- Competitive salary and share options in one of Europe’s most exciting start-ups. Equity is very important to us - we want you to be a shareholder in the company so you are part of the upside if we’re successful together
- 25 days + public holidays
- Flexible, remote working policy
- Macbook Pro and Bose Noise cancelling headphones as standard issue, and any other tech you need to get the job done
- Regular team events where we celebrate our success and people
- Unlimited staff discount on all Trouva products and a Trouva gift card to get something awesome for your desk