- Date Posted
- Oct. 7, 2021
- Business Development
- Business Applications
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
As part of our new business team, you’ll play a pivotal role in ensuring that people around the world continue to see Trustpilot everywhere!
We are very proud to be one of the most viewed websites in the world and our customers partner with us to help them to become better, to be seen more and to sell more.
If you share our values of being open, transparent and collaborative and you want to sell a solution that you can really be passionate about, then read on…
In this role, you will:
- Generate new business opportunities with prospective clients by targeting all verticals in the UK market
- Take ownership of the full sales cycle from generating leads, demonstrating the product, pricing, negotiation and closing
- Work closely with your colleagues in Customer Success, Trials, Partnerships, Sales development and management to ensure that you offer the best solution to our customers
- Collaborate with our marketing and SDR teams to convert leads from events, webinars and case studies
- Build a healthy pipeline to ensure that you’re always exceeding your monthly and quarterly targets
- Sell to key decision makers up to C Level within SME and Enterprise businesses
We are looking for people with:
- A growth mindset - you’re always looking to better yourself and we can give you the platform to do it
- A track record to prove that you’re never content with just hitting target, always exceeding what’s expected
- A minimum of 18 months experience in SaaS and an understanding of e-commerce
- Current experience working in a B2B new business sales role is essential
- A consultative selling style built on trust
- Passionate about what we do. Our sales teams are super collaborative and it’s a fun place to work if you enjoy seeing your hard work recognised and rewarded
- Our culture is fast-paced and our employees grow as we do. You’ll have plenty of personal development opportunities thanks to our in-house L&D team and individual career mapping
- Ideas people. We encourage our employees to think outside the box and always champion new ways of working
- On-going career development, training workshops and coaching via our in-house L&D team
- An extremely lucrative commission structure, company bonus and generous benefits
- Freedom to operate creatively without vertical boundaries
- Monthly, quarterly and annual incentives and social events (post Covid!)
- The chance to build your career in the ever growing e-commerce space
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.