- Date Posted
- Jun. 7, 2021
- Business Development
- Business Applications
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
As a Business Development Manager, you are responsible for developing new business across multiple sectors. You understand and know how to uncover your clients’ needs to ensure you offer the best and most valuable solution. Successful candidates must have a strong work ethic, passion to be part of Trustpilot, and the drive to meet sales targets.
You will be part of our Benelux team at Trustpilot; A successful team that work remotely across Amsterdam and from our HQ in Copenhagen to grow our presence in the Benelux region. We are a team of ambitious individuals, who work collaboratively with Trustpilot’s interest always at heart!
In your role you will:
- Manage a full sales cycle - from generating leads, demonstrating the product, pricing, negotiation and closing
- Be a hunter by discovering and fostering your own leads utilising online and offline resources
- Reach key decision makers in order to sell Trustpilot’s mission, platform and software solution to engage in prospect meetings
- Make a high volume of daily outbound sales calls speaking to key stakeholders across all verticals
- Track and resolve client issues and manage expectations both internally and externally
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- We are looking for people with:
- Several years of experience in outbound B2B sales (preferably SaaS)
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Adept at qualifying leads, reaching the right contact, prioritising pipeline and closing deals to meet your monthly and quarterly targets
- Understanding of the decision making structure in midsize to large companies
- Experience selling to C-level executives a plus
- Experience selling Enterprise deals (100K+ annually) a plus
- Ability to thrive in a performance-oriented environment
- Knowledge of e-commerce, online marketing and social media a plus
- You speak Native Dutch
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Excellent communication skills
- You are ambitious, self-driven and result oriented
- A Bachelor degree in Business studies or equivalent would be preferred
- We offer:
- Ongoing training and support for an exciting career at Trustpilot
- A key part of an international growth journey
- Flexible working, company bonus and lots of other benefits
- Competitive salary and very lucrative commission structure
To be considered for this role, you will need to be based in Amsterdam and willing to work remotely. In the near future there is a high possibility that we will have a physical location to work from in Amsterdam.
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.