- Date Posted
- Oct. 26, 2021
- Business Development
- Business Applications
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
As a part of a new pan-European enterprise sales team, you will be responsible for developing and executing a sales strategy for winning the enterprise segment within your market. As this is a new team, you will have the opportunity to influence the direction and structure of how we sell into large corporations. You will be working with a small number of highly ambitious and skilled individuals across 5 European regions.
If you share our values of being open, transparent and collaborative and you want to be a part of an ambitious team selling something that you can be passionate about then read on...
In your role, you will:
- Generate new business opportunities with prospective Enterprise clients by targeting key verticals in your market as well as exploring new attractive verticals
- Target some of the biggest logo brands in your market
- Take ownership of the full sales cycle from identifying opportunities, building business relationships, presenting Trustpilot via face to face and online meetings, customizing business proposals and negotiating contracts.
- Manage complex RFI/RFP processes
- Ensure follow-ups on all enterprise leads provided by our sales development and marketing teams.
- Forecast and pipeline build in line with quarterly targets.
- Champion client’s agreement to purchase through order, design, and implementation phases.
- Communicate regularly with our product teams and improve product offerings based on feedback from Enterprise prospects.
- Run regular mentoring sessions with junior BDM’s.
- Liaise with Customer Success to ensure a smooth and professional handover happens between Trustpilot and the client.
- Attend events, present at relevant business forums and webinars to network and create leads, generating interest in the Trustpilot platform
We are looking for people with:
- Knowledge and proven experience of managing long and complex enterprise sales cycles within the SaaS industry.
- Experience with engaging multi-stakeholders and business units.
- Experience with creating and executing business cases and presentations to c level stakeholders.
- Experience with navigating legal, procurement and RFP processes
- Desire to work in an agile start-up/scale up
- Experience selling in the ecommerce or MarTech space across different industries and vertices
- Familiarity with sales and marketing automation systems (e.g. Salesforce, LinkedIn)
- 5-8 years of solution-selling into mid & enterprise-sized businesses.
- Flexibility to travel for business meetings & events
- Self-motivated, innovative, multi-tasker who is creative and analytical
- Competitive and winning mentality
- Excellent oral, presentation and written skills
- An exciting career development opportunity
- Ongoing training and support for an exciting career in Trustpilot
- International culture and social working environment
- Competitive salary with an uncapped commission structure
To be considered for this role, you will need to be based in Amsterdam and willing to work remotely. In the near future, there is a high possibility that we will have a physical location to work from in Amsterdam.
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.