- Date Posted
- Nov. 16, 2021
- Business Development
- Business Applications
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
The Inbound Business Development Representative is a position that provides initial introduction and inception to the Trustpilot ecosystem. We are looking for competitive, energetic and most of all motivated people with inbound sales experience to be the first entry point into Trustpilot for small/mid size customers.
Inbound Business Development Representatives are motivated and competitive people who focus on qualifying new business opportunities introducing them to the entry point Trustpilot proposition nurture and close the sale. We are looking for hardworking people to discover and pique the interest of C Level executives of businesses we sell to and who will benefit from our product.
Candidates should be passionate & competitive - with the motivation to not only meet but exceed sales targets. Working closely with our Management team you will earn the opportunity to develop and continue to grow your career in sales. Self- motivated candidates looking to build a solid foundation in software sales with some prior sales and closing experience are an ideal fit for this position.
- Work on inbound based leads within criteria set by the business/operations team (Small & Medium businesses only).
- Prospect and identify accounts to target (using above criteria set) that have previously engaged with our product through self serve or free use.
- Research prospects and identify stakeholders in order to generate interest and create rapport following through the sales cycle to close.
- Manage expectations and overcome objections.
- Maintain an organized pipeline and activity records using Salesforce.com
- Reach and exceed key performance indicators including calls scheduled, calls completed, qualified opportunities and deals won from your meetings.
- Develop skills necessary to grow within your channel or choose to progress into a full Account Executive (‘BDM’) role according to business needs.
- 2+ years of inbound sales experience preferably within a SaaS or tech environment.
- A professional interest in building a career in inbound sales
- Entrepreneurial mindset - eager to advance in your channel and beyond through clearly defined learning and earning paths
- Self disciplined, organized and ambitious. Able to consistently achieve daily and monthly sales goals and targets.
- Proactive attitude that displays initiative and persistence, all with an innovative mindset.
- Positive and creative attitude with professional communication skills
- Resilience, perseverance, and the ability to overcome objections
- Ability to work in a high-energy, sales-team environment
- Ongoing training, development and support for a structured sales career path within an industry leading technology company.
- Competitive salary alongside achievable commission with no caps
- The opportunity to be a key presence at a rapidly expanding global technology company
- Full benefits, paid family leave
- Social clubs and sponsored activities
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.