- Date Posted
- Jun. 15, 2021
- Business Development
- Business Applications
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
We are looking for an energetic, personable and motivated individual with partnership, sales and account management skills to join us in driving mutual success for Trustpilot and our Partners. Based in our London office, you will recruit new partnerships with digital/eCommerce agencies and syndication partners to further extend Trustpilot’s reach to achieve revenue goals.
Working closely with experienced sales team leaders, you will be a trusted advisor, developing long-term relationships and success plans for our agency partners, ensuring that the maximum value is gained from Trustpilot products. Our Team plays a crucial role in Trustpilot’s commitment to building trust and transparency between consumers and businesses around the world.
In your role, you will:
- Create new partnerships with digital/ecommerce agencies and tech partners and then nurture these relationships
- Present and demonstrate Trustpilot’s proposition to the interested prospects.
- Manage relationships with customers and partners to build continued business success
- Liaise with partners to solve issues, communicate needs and create synergy
- Run regular ‘Lunch and Learn’ sessions to drive activity from both parties
- Work with marketing to drive programs and events to extend the relationships to new prospects
- Be responsible for achieving established revenue goals through the development of Trustpilot’s partners
We are looking for people with:
- Extensive experience in operating, building and maintaining relationships with Agency Partners
- Track record of consistently meeting and exceeding targets
- Strong collaborative skills with a proven track record of new business via partnerships
- Strong understanding of the ecommerce/SaaS space
- Ability to effectively present and educate at all levels from account managers to agency owners/executives on Trustpilot’s ethics, consumer and business propositions as well as partnership value proposition
- Proven ability to collaborate with marketing to deliver joint partner propositions and associated marketing programmes
- On-going career development, training and one to one coaching via our in-house L&D division
- An extremely lucrative commission structure, company bonus and benefits
- Vibrant culture in our St Pauls office with unlimited snacks (be careful of your waistline), ping pong, darts and amazing social events
- Pension, Maternity & Paternity pay, cycle2work, train travel scheme, the list goes on …
- Lunch is provided via external caterers once a week
- Freedom to operate creatively without vertical boundaries
- Chance to win a spot at President’s Club trip twice a year (It’s exotic, trust us)
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.