- Date Posted
- Jun. 29, 2021
- Business Intelligence
- Business Applications
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
As the Workforce Planning & Analytics Specialist at Trustpilot, you will play a vital role in ensuring that we deliver on our organisational growth ambitions in a timely and efficient manner, and that we have a solid global workforce strategy in place. We are on an international expansion journey, and this role is instrumental in ensuring that we grow our business at the right pace and in the right direction.
You will have the opportunity to create our workforce planning strategy from the ground up and you will oversee all reporting and analytics related to our Talent Acquisition team.
This is a new role in the Global People Team, and you will therefore be part of building something transformational which will impact how we scale the organization.
In your role, you will:
- Have oversight of effective workforce planning related to our headcount budget and growth plans (at least 12 months rolling) (i.e. maintain staffing and headcount records and develop hiring plans for long/short range planning)
- Define our global workforce strategy and objectives with the People Leadership Team (e.g. buy vs. build)
- Build both the operational and strategic workforce planning process and work closely with our People Business Partnering and Talent Acquisition team to embed these in the global organisation
- Create a robust forecasting and reporting model with the support of the Financial Planning & Analysis team
- Own and continually improve workforce planning, balancing monthly recruiting productivity, quality of hires, and cost of hires
- Derive Talent Acquisition needs globally and ensure the teams are aligned to deliver on these needs
- Own and manage all reporting & analytics within Talent Acquisition
We are looking for people with:
- 5+ years of experience in workforce management and/or forecasting
- Higher education within Business, Mathematics, Economics or Finance
- Excellent Excel skills (index/match, sumifs, pivot tables, etc)
- Ability to work autonomously and learn new skills and concepts rapidly
- Good operational experience or knowledge with HR processes and systems related to workforce reporting, recruiting, and overall people data
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Ability to organize information and accurately follow procedures, with a strong attention to detail
- Solution-oriented - ability to identify and resolve problems by analysing information skillfully
The People Data & Analytics team (part of the Global People Team), who support the global organization with competencies within operations, rewards, people data & systems, reporting & analytics, and workforce planning. We are a passionate, dedicated team who care about delivering good quality work, but who also have a lot of fun together and connect socially as often as possible. We are a collaborative team, who help and trust each other. We always strive to optimize where possible and look for new ways to improve our ways of working, e.g. via automations. We learn and grow together, and hope that you are open to doing the same. You can expect weekly 1:1s with your leader, lots of flexibility and autonomy in your role, and frequent catch-ups with the people you interact with.
- A balanced work-life environment, with flexibility and the option work from home on a regular basis
- The chance to join an international, ambitious and evolving business
- A unique opportunity to grow alongside Trustpilot’s own growth and maturity
- An international, fast-paced, diverse and fun working environment.
- Competitive salary, bonus and benefits package
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.