- Date Posted
- Jun. 29, 2021
- Buying & Merchandising
- Business Applications
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
Every month more than 1.5 million new reviews are posted on Trustpilot for one of the thousands of businesses on our review community. It’s no exaggeration to say that we’re growing at lightning speed. To support Trustpilot’s rapid expansion, we’re looking for a qualified Procurement Manager to join our highly skilled team based in either our Copenhagen or Edinburgh office.
The ideal Procurement Manager will have proven experience working in a procurement department in a highly innovative setting, and solid communication and negotiation skills with the ability to build a good rapport with suppliers while keeping the company’s interests in mind.
In your role you will:
- Be responsible for the maintenance and evolvement of Trustpilot’s system landscape, consisting of vendor relations, renewals, vetting of new vendors, invoicing and budgeting
- Handle commercial issues arising from contracts, including issues related to vendor performance, contract interpretation and licensing - in close collaboration with our Legal counterparts
- Be responsible for continuously ensuring maximum uptime, reliability, performance, stability, access management, and accountable support of Trustpilot’s system access and vendor management
- Enhance and operate a consistent, scalable, and clean vendor master for all existing and any new suppliers, and make sure that all documentation is up-to-date in all our systems and processes
- Supervise and mentor the global procurement team to ensure maximum efficiency, quality, and profitability for the organisation
- Coordinate and collaborate close together with other departments/functions on any Vendor Management related processes/projects
We are looking for people with:
- A minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience in a procurement role, ideally within an IT or technology environment
- Proven ability to plan and supervise operational process for maximum efficiency and productivity
- Solid project management and prioritization skills to handle a high volume of procurement transactions
- Collaborative and open work style, comfortable in an environment where ideas are shared and challenged
- Open to regular travel between Trustpilot offices
- An opportunity to work alongside talented, passionate people in a rapidly growing, innovative company - we are entering a key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Autonomy - we’re here to guide you, but you define your own trajectory
- A challenging and equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas
- A competitive salary package, bonus scheme and stock options
- An international, vibrant office with over 40 different nationalities
- A flexible, Scandinavian work-life balance
- Friendly colleagues who have a desire to learn, share and innovate
- Continuous learning with opportunities to grow your skills and develop your career
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.