- Date Posted
- Dec. 31, 2021
- Data Science
- Business Applications
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
A huge part of what we do at Trustpilot is Trust (it’s in the name!). We need to ensure that the content on our platform is real content from real people. That means eliminating scam and spam, and identifying fraudulent behavior. We have several cross functional teams devoted to Trust. You’ll be tightly aligned to their goals, helping teams such as Content Integrity to discover fraudulent activity, and helping data scientists assess their spam models.
To be a great Senior Analyst, you’ve got to love data, as you’ll be deep in it every day! You will collaborate with Trusties across the globe, and spend your time digging through our data to provide them with data-driven insights, as well as analytics and dashboards/reporting. You’re keen to help them use data to answer their toughest questions, and you can proactively identify areas that need a little data support. You’ll be an internal data consultant, with loads of amazing data in our data warehouse at your fingertips, working with the latest analytical tools including Google BigQuery and Looker.
In your role, you will:
- Delivering expert analytics and insights to all parts of the business, through both workstream-driven initiatives and ad-hoc inquiries
- Picking the right solution for the problem you’ve got from your arsenal of analytical tools and methods
- Working closely with the Trust & Transparency and content integrity teams to understand their data and their goals to deliver awesome solutions
- Making sure data is everywhere - the business has the data it needs, when it needs it!
- Answering questions about Looker, GCP, and Amplitude - we work best when we help each other :)
- Some examples of the cool stuff we’d like your help with!
- Measuring conversion rates across user and/or buyer journeys - what makes our consumers and buyers tick?
- How does Trustpilot grow?
- What’s the value of a consumer or a review to Trustpilot?
- Which KPIs are most useful to measure success in a given area?
- And much more - data never sleeps!
We are looking for people with:
To us, the attitude is what matters most - you’re curious and positive, and you’re always looking for ways to improve both yourself and the world around you. You’re passionate about analytics and how it can transform a business, and excited to get your hands dirty to bring data to everyone. You’re ok with a little ambiguity - what’s not clear now can be solved with some ingenuity and asking the right questions. Oh yeah, you LOVE asking questions :)
- 3 years of experience in analytics or data science
- Expertise in Analytics core technical skills - you can flip between building dashboards, building model-based analyses (eg. regression), and more sophisticated analyses like cohort analysis
- Advanced reporting capabilities, and experience delivering actionable insights to people using Tableau, Looker, or similar BI tool
- You’re great at applying the right solution to a problem, scoping work appropriately, and mentoring others to do so
- Experience in stakeholder management, with the confidence to deliver results back to the business
- Interest in how the business as a whole works - and how does Analytics fit in?
- Proficiency in R or Python, and awesome SQL skills
It’s also great if you’ve used our tech stack before, including Airflow, Google Cloud Platform, and Looker, but experience with other cloud-based platforms and BI tools are awesome too!
Trustpilots growth has been exponential - from a successful IPO to building out new teams, we never stop working hard to fulfil our mission to create better experiences for everyone through our platform. But to do that, we need data! That’s where Analytics comes in - you’ll help us measure, uncover insights, and predict to get data everywhere in Trustpilot. We’ve built a world-class analytics team that spans two continents and four cities - are you ready to join a fun, diverse global team?
- Some of the exciting benefits we offer are…
- “20% time” - be the most innovative you can be and work on anything you’d like!
- Flexible work location - choose to work from home, or an office location by being an Office Trustie, a Flex Trustie, or a Home Trustie
- The opportunity to be a key part of an exciting international growth journey
- The opportunity to work with leading data technologies including Google Cloud Platform, Airflow, Amplitude, and AWS
- Opportunities to learn from the best and develop your career in a friendly, international, workplace
- Regular hackathons
- The opportunity to drive and impact meaningful change across a global business
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.