- Date Posted
- Sep. 21, 2021
- Data Science
- Business Applications
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
Senior Data Analyst (SEO)
Responsible for delivering insights, as a Senior Data Analyst you will be working closely with your team and stakeholders to scope and define projects and influence strategy. You will collaborate on projects across Trustpilot departments including data science and data platforms.
Acting as an “internal data consultant” with our data warehouse at your fingertips, you’ll have the opportunity to work with quality analytical tools, including Google BigQuery and Looker. Being a key member of the Analytics function, you will focus on Search Engine Optimisation, working both within the Data Analytics team and cross-functionally with the Consumer, Marketing and SEO teams.
In this role you will:
- Working closely with stakeholders to understand their needs relative to both self-service capabilities and insights
- Mentoring our amazing data analysts to support them grow and develop in their roles
- Ensuring documentation of all analyses and large scale projects is undertaken
- Preparing presentations to share findings with the business across all levels of the business
Some examples of the fun stuff you’d get to contribute to:
- Leveraging data to identify opportunities for optimising our search engine ranking
- A/B testing SEO impact of changes made on our consumer website
- Applying forecasting techniques to identify worthwhile content optimisation opportunities
- And much more!
- 3+ years of experience in data analytics or data science
- Endlessly curious, enthusiastic, and motivated - you’re passionate about analytics and how it can transform a business
- Technically skilled in analytics, with experience in building and delivering model-based analyses (regression, clustering, etc.)
- Experience with statistical techniques such as A/B testing and causal analysis
- Good programming skills in Python or R
- Extensive experience in stakeholder management, with the ability to deliver results back to the business
- Advanced reporting capabilities, with ability to define KPIs and metrics, and experience delivering actionable insights to a business using Tableau, Looker, or similar BI tool
Plus points for:
- Experience with GCP, Looker, Amplitude, Google Analytics or JIRA
- Familiarity with SEO tools like Google Search Console or SEMrush
- Familiarity with Natural Language Processing concepts
- “20% time” - be the most innovative you can be and work on anything you’d like!
- The opportunity to be a key part of an exciting international growth journey
- The opportunity to work with data technologies including Python, Google Cloud Platform, Looker and Airflow
- Opportunities to learn from the best and develop your career in a friendly, international, w
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.