- Date Posted
- Sep. 21, 2021
- Design & UI
- Business Applications
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
As we grow the Digital Marketing engineering team, we are looking for a talented frontend engineer to join us in our Copenhagen headquarters. The team owns a large part of Trustpilot’s online presence and collaboratively with marketeers, UI/UX designers and other engineers you will be working on our ever growing portfolio of consumer facing sites, implementing new features to help our content managers and analysts and continuously deliver improvements.
In your role, you will:
- Be an integral part of a cross-functional team working in an agile environment
- Collaborate with other engineers, marketeers, UI/UX designers and product managers to improve our ever growing portfolio of consumer facing applications
- Review and discuss code to drive knowledge sharing and find the best solutions to a given problem
- Build features and troubleshoot problems to continuously improve our online offering
- Participate in introducing new technologies and ways of working to keep us well ahead of our competition
We are looking for people with:
- A love and curiosity for all things software development
- A desire to learn and grow your technical expertise by working with a group of talented and enthusiastic engineers on exciting projects
- Front end development experience and a passion for tinkering with code
- Openness to opinions of others and willingness to actively participate in discussions to help shape technical decisions and our engineering culture
- A good understanding of working in an agile environment
- A knack for picking up new tools and technologies quickly
A group of motivated engineers, marketeers and designers located in Copenhagen and the US. We are organised as cross-functional teams and enjoy the close-knit community within the Research & Development and broader Trustpilot organisation where we exchange ideas, share knowledge and unwind during the occasional foosball match or informal beverage.
We are organised as an agile scrum team and work in weekly sprints. As such we kick off our sprints with a planning session and touch base daily during standup. We are all about continuous delivery and constant incremental improvements to support our many stakeholders.
You will be part of a team built around openness and trust: we are a diverse team and enjoy our open to all culture which leads to exciting discussions and interesting viewpoints. We value each other and the work that we do. There is a strong focus on personal development and growth, be it through our collaboration in and out of the team, knowledge sharing, regular 1 on 1s with your manager, or access to learning resources and opportunities.
- “20% time” - be the most innovative you can be and work on anything you’d like!
- Continuously deliver software that you build, within days of development
- Work with technologies such as AWS Lambda, React, NextJS, BigQuery
- Technology-agnosticism. Use the best tools for the job!
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Opportunities to learn from the best and develop your career
- Regular hackathons
- Flexibility when it comes to preferred working arrangements
Some of the technologies and services we use:
- CSS, SASS, CSS-in-JS (styled components, tailwind CSS optional), C# (.NET and .NET Core)
- Testing (Jest, Cypress, E2E tools such as runscope nice but experience not needed)
- Trello (for all project management, and a lot of other things), Git, GitHub
- AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Docker, ECS, Lambda, SNS, SQS, Step Functions, and more
- MongoDB, DynamoDB, PostgreSQL, BigQuery
- Find more on http://stackshare.io/trustpilot
- To apply for this position, please submit your CV and a cover letter telling us why you think you’d be great for this job.
- If you have questions, please feel free to contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist, Michael at email@example.com
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.