- Date Posted
- Dec. 31, 2021
- Design & UI
- Business Applications
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
Do you want to work on modern frameworks, cloud-based infrastructure and create scalable solutions that empower users? Do you want to take part in developing the processes and systems of one of the fastest-growing online companies in Europe? Do you want to be part of a brand new team and deliver data insights to our stakeholders? Then we want to hear from you!
We are looking for a skilled engineer to join our brand new business engagement team focused on delivering data insights to internal stakeholders with a view of promoting these learnings and data features to B2B products. You will work together with a team of engineers, data scientists, product managers, and stakeholders to build solutions that will support Trustpilot scale.
In your role:
- You will design, implement and deliver highly scalable solutions based on modern cloud-based architectures
- Partner with data scientists, engineers, and stakeholders across the organization to define high impact solutions and deliver high-quality systems and pipelines
- Identify opportunities and implement best practices to continuously improve our existing solutions
- Participate in scaling and upgrading our services to meet an increasing global demand
- Participate in introducing new technologies and ways of working to keep us well ahead of our competition
We are looking for:
- Background in developing robust and scalable web solutions
- You have solid CSS, HTML, React, and NodeJS skills.
- Experience with modern cloud architectures (serverless, event-driven)
- Great analytical and critical thinking skills, combined with the ability to present your ideas clearly and compellingly in both verbal and written form
- Familiarity with agile ways of working
- Ability to be pragmatic, get things done, and pick up new tools and technologies quickly
- “20% time” - be the most innovative you can be and work on anything you’d like!
- Continuously deliver software that you build
- Work with technologies such as AWS, GCP, AirFlow, BigQuery, and other data engineering/data analytics tools
- Technology-agnosticism. Use the best tools for the job!
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Opportunities to learn from the best and develop your career
- A flexible work environment that puts people at its core
- Some of the technologies and services we use: http://stackshare.io/trustpilot
- AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Docker, ECS, Lambda, SNS, SQS, Step Functions, and more
- Trello (for all project management, and a lot of other things), Git, GitHub
- Machine Learning, AI, Google TensorFlow, BigQuery, Kafka, Airflow
- MongoDB, DynamoDB, Redis, Elastic Search
- Style Components, CSS Module, Component Library
- React, Redux, AngularJS, Bootstrap, Foundation, SASS
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.