- Vilnius, LT
- Date Posted
- Dec. 31, 2021
- Design & UI
- Business Applications
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
You will be a key member of the Business Experience product team together with a Product Manager and a Tech Lead. As a team, you will frame opportunities, conceptualise, explore and iterate your way to delivering value for the millions of people and businesses using Trustpilot. You will solve challenging and stimulating design problems working on our core products like service reviews and review insights, as well as identifying opportunities to improve our user experience across the business product. Expect to switch gears and practice a broad range of skills as you go through the product development cycle from start to finish.
You will report to the Senior Design Manager, and together be responsible for delivering world-class design work. You will also work with the user research, product design and design system teams to create a stronger link between understanding user problems and business opportunities in product. This is a great opportunity for an experienced designer to grow, learn and have an impact at a design centric technology company.
In your role, you will:
- Work on exciting areas of design (e.g. designing for trust, AI, Natural Language Processing)
- Push the boundaries of what we deliver in terms of design quality and user experience.
- Help other designers grow by serving as an example, guiding their work directly on projects that you are involved in, and mentoring as they grow and improve.
- Be part of raising the bar for visual design in R&D through design critics, feedback sessions and close collaboration with designers and engineers across the department.
- Collaborate with user research team on processes to gather, distill, communicate, and create actionable knowledge to drive product decisions
- Work with leaders of other functions (PM, engineering, research, marketing) to ensure that teams are collaborating effectively
- Create well-crafted design proposals that communicate rationale, align stakeholders/team and help to clarify scope.
We are looking for people with:
- 5 years of UX design experience working on broad and complicated design projects
- Strong online portfolio displaying your craft and experience with relevant projects
- A growth mindset and a willingness to own problems, having a passion for building products, and a desire to make things better.
- Ability to conceptualize, work in low - and high fidelity, deliver strong visual design & communicate your work and rationale
- Have experience using Figma, Sketch or Adobe XD. We are using Figma.
- You appreciate a truly agile and team-oriented approach to product development
- Fluent in English, both written and oral. Fluency in other languages is a plus that you should tell us about.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
The Trustpilot design team, part of the Trustpilot R&D department. The design team collaborates and supports each other with design critiques, design studios, deep dive sessions, and more structural initiatives like a shared design system.
Get an insider's view of our R&D department here (disclaimer: this is pre-Corona, but we’ve poured our heart into a fully online onboarding program).
- An online onboarding program we’ve poured our heart into.
- Opportunities to learn new skills, and develop your career in a fast-paced company.
- A chance to be a key part of an exciting international growth journey.
- Great colleagues and a supportive work culture that you can believe in.
- Competitive Salary plus eligibility for bonus based on company KPIs
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.