- Date Posted
- Aug. 23, 2021
- Design & UI
- Business Applications
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
Every three seconds someone posts a new review on trustpilot.com. Our services assist millions of people around the world to consider and compare companies. And hundred-thousands of companies use our products to learn about their customer’s experiences, and to establish a trusted brand. You will join us as we are doubling down on our focus to improve the experience for people exploring companies. In your role, you will not only contribute to the product development process, but you will have a special focus on defining and aligning our design language and assisting us to apply our brand in product.
In your role, you will:
- Work closely within your cross-functional product team to improve the user experience
- Work in a cross-functional group to elevate the quality of our UI and Design Language by building out a pattern library and contributing to our design system
- Work closely with all designers to deliver high-quality UI
- Work closely with our brand team to apply our brand within product
We are looking for people with:
- Well developed skills in UI - brand - and web design. Experience working on mobile apps is a big plus.
- Experience maintaining and evolving pattern libraries and creating design systems
- Experience practising the broad range of activities involved in product design; ideation and facilitation, conceptualisation, validation/testing, UI, and more.
- An ability to effectively plan and structure bigger (re)design initiatives with stakeholders across functions and teams
- A motivation to creatively seek feedback to improve their work, and an ability to facilitate innovative design critiques for themselves and others.
- Have a minimum of 4 years relevant experience at a tech or product-driven company
- Fluent in English, both written and oral. Fluency in other languages is a plus that you should tell us about.
The Trustpilot R&D department. Your design thinking and doing will mostly be done in your product team. As a cross-functional team you will frame opportunities, strategize, conceptualise, explore, test, and iterate your way to delivering value for millions of people using Trustpilot. Expect to make a big impact as part of an agile product team, and practice a broad range of skills as you go through the product development cycle from A-Z. Your time will also be spent together with the Trustpilot design team. We collaborate and support each other with design critiques, design studios, deep-dive sessions, and more structural initiatives like a shared design system. You will report to and partner closely with a senior Design Manager. You will also work closely with our brand design team.
Get an insider's view of our R&D department here (disclaimer: this is pre-Corona, but we’ve poured our heart into a fully online onboarding program).
- An online onboarding program we’ve poured our heart into.
- Opportunities to learn new skills, and develop your career in an innovative company.
- A chance to be a key part of an exciting international growth journey.
- Great colleagues and a respectful work culture that you can believe in.
- Attractive salary plus eligibility for bonus based on company KPIs
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.