- Vilnius, LT
- Date Posted
- Dec. 27, 2021
- Engineering QA
- Business Applications
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
We are looking for a leader to join and lead our Product Quality team to support and empower Product Teams with test automation.
At Trustpilot, the testing process belongs to Product Teams, from creating and executing new tests to debugging failed test scenarios. The Product Quality team owns the test automation solutions, monitoring tools, test automation guidelines and quality analytics.
In your role, you will:
- Develop and promote a strategy for test automation & product quality, together with the team
- Identify opportunities to improve existing test automation tools or processes
- Promote a culture of test automation, monitoring and quality metrics among R&D
- Guide and work closely with your team of Engineers in Test
- Handle career development and 1:1s with direct reports
- Gain in depth knowledge of our products by collaborating with Product Teams
- Develop strong relationships with relevant stakeholders
We are looking for people with:
- Proven knowledge of test automation best practices
- 2+ years experience with managing teams and successful initiatives
- Ability to facilitate decision making and create alignment across teams
- Experience in testing complex systems (REST APIs, asynchronous processes etc)
- Experience with Cypress and AWS, native mobile app testing is a plus
A small group of motivated engineers, passionate about testing and quality, supporting all Trustpilot Product Teams with tools, knowledge and product quality insights. With a wide variety of cultures in our team, we get to enjoy many different viewpoints.
The week for us typically involves a team planning meeting, discussing our current tasks and deciding what to focus on, daily stand-ups of course and collaboration - reviewing each other’s work or documented improvements.
Our tech stack:
- Infrastructure: AWS (ECS, Lambda, SNS, SQS, ...), Docker, CloudFormation
- Frontend: React+Redux, Style Components, CSS Module, SASS
- Database: MongoDB, DynamoDB, PostgreSQL, BigQuery
- Here's a peek into our tech stack
- “20% time”, where you have the opportunity to innovate yourself and learn new things
- Balanced work-life environment, with flexibility
- More opportunities to learn and develop yourself with a training and learning budget
- A key part in an exciting international growth journey.
- Awesome colleagues and a social working environment
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.