- Date Posted
- Jun. 22, 2021
- Engineering QA
- Business Applications
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
The purpose of this role is to participate in the improvement of the Quality within the Global Customer Experience department focusing on the “user-facing” activities aimed at continuously increasing the level of Quality of service delivered to both companies and users.
The QA Assistant will review support requests solved by agents in different markets based on defined criteria and performance goals. The process will provide us with a QA Support score for the department and each Support Agent. The role will also reply to all reviews published on Trustpilot’s public profile.
The QA Assistant will receive training in Agent work, QA assessment work, and how to reply to reviews .
In your role, you will:
- Provide feedback to the Support team in line with defined QA guidelines
- Bring ideas to improve QA system
- Reviews a specific number of conversation for internal feedback each week
- Provide replies to Trustpilot reviews assigned in line with the existing guidelines
- Identify Best practices in replying to Trustpilot reviews
- Answer a specific number of Trustpilot reviews each week
We are looking for people with:
- 1-2 years of experience within Quality Assurance
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to prioritize assignments with some guidance
- Good communication skills
We are a new team within our Global Customer Experience department dedicated to Quality Assurance therefore you will play an important role in contributing to build our new team dynamic.
- Opportunities to grow your skills and develop your career
- A challenging and equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas
- A competitive salary package and bonus scheme
- An international, vibrant office with over 40 different nationalities
- A flexible, Scandinavian work-life balance
- Supportive colleagues who have a desire to learn, share and innovate
- Continuous learning with opportunities to grow your skills and develop your career
- A casual office where you can grab a snack, play a game of foosball or have a beer with fellow Trusties after work
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.