- Vilnius, LT
- Date Posted
- Jun. 7, 2021
- Engineering QA
- Business Applications
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
We are looking to hire a knowledgeable and experienced Quality Assurance and Knowledge Team lead to join our Quality Assurance and Knowledge (QAK) team. You will play a key role in developing and scaling our Quality and Knowledge efforts and support improvement of the Content Integrity operation performance and great customer experience.
As a team we handle everything in our Content Integrity “circle of knowledge” from capturing, organising and transferring knowledge in different ways and formats. It supports the improvement of the Content Integrity operation performance and great customer experience. Then we circle back through Quality Assurance, identifying and feeding back potential quality and knowledge improvement opportunities.
In your role, you will:
- Work closely with the Quality Assurance and Knowledge manager to lead and support the team in their daily tasks within Quality Assurance and Knowledge Management
- Collaborate with the Quality Assurance and Knowledge manager to optimise and ever improve the Quality Assurance and Knowledge Management strategies, processes and tools
- Be responsible for Quality Assurance
- Quality check on performances to identify & analyse quality gaps and trends
- Provide quality feedback and reporting quality data to teams and management
- Suggest potential Improvement plans that will help closing the identified quality gaps
- Knowledge Management
- With eyes and ears open, interacting with Content Integrity operations to capture experts, experience or changed knowledge.
- Organise knowledge by e.g. documenting new or changed processes, developing training programs and materials, keeping knowledge base up to date
- Knowledge share by e.g. perform training, facilitate workshops and alignment sessions
- Bring new ideas and assist or take lead on other Quality and Knowledge tasks or projects
We are looking for people with:
- At least 3 years experience leading teams and projects in both stable operations and during times of change
- 3-5 years experience working with Quality Assurance as an agent, specialist or similar
- 3-5 years experience developing knowledge content and programs for Classroom, E-learning and Blended learning or similar.
- Ability to easily present, train or otherwise perform in front of a small or big audience live and online.
- Knowledge of implementing and/or worked with sufficient tools and systems for Quality Assurance and Knowledge Management
- Strengths in managing relationships with different levels of stakeholders
- Experience of all or some of the above within content moderation and/or customer experience is a plus
A fairly new but experienced team having fun at work being a helpful and skilled Quality & Knowledge partner, who builds strong relationships with the rest of the Content Integrity teams, Trust & Transparency, Trustpilot stakeholders and Partners. Spread over several office locations developing and managing the one truth of Content Integrity knowledge and the gatekeeper of high quality performances.
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Opportunities to learn and develop yourself
- Awesome colleagues who have a desire to learn, share and innovate
- Excellent work-life balance and the opportunity to work flexibly.
- Competitive salary, bonus and benefits package.
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.