- Vilnius, LT
- Date Posted
- Dec. 27, 2021
- Engineering QA
- Business Applications
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
We are looking for an engineer to join our Product Quality team to support and empower Product Teams with test automation.
At Trustpilot, the testing process belongs to Product Teams, from creating and carrying out new tests to debugging failed test scenarios. The Product Quality team owns test automation solutions, monitoring tools, test automation guidelines and quality analytics.
In your role, you will:
- Design, implement and deliver test automation solutions
- Contribute to defining and implementing the product quality vision
- Identify opportunities to improve our test automation tools
- Analyse product quality trends
- Engage with Product Teams on test automation and monitoring best practices
- Play the role of a quality evangelist in the R&D organization
We are looking for people with:
- Proven knowledge of test automation best practices
- Experience with designing test automation frameworks
- Great written and verbal communication in English
- Skills in testing complex systems (REST APIs, asynchronous processes etc)
- It’s advantageous to have experience with Cypress and AWS, native mobile app testing
A group of motivated engineers working in cross-functional teams while still enjoying the close-knit community within the Research & Development organization, where we share knowledge. With a wide variety of cultures in our team, we get to enjoy many different viewpoints, and our talks are always lively and fun.
A typical week for you will involve a planning meeting within your team, where you discuss the current tasks at hand and align on what creates the most value towards our current goal, and daily stand-ups where you can discuss the progress of your current tasks as well as any issues you might see.
You will also have regular 1-on-1s with your manager, where you will be able to work on your personal growth and development, by setting clear goals, receiving actionable feedback and discussing possible learning resources and opportunities.
Some relevant technologies and services use at Trustpilot:
- Infrastructure: AWS (ECS, Lambda, SNS, SQS, ...), Docker, CloudFormation
- Frontend: React+Redux, Style Components, CSS Module, SASS
- Database: MongoDB, DynamoDB, PostgreSQL, BigQuery
- Find more on http://stackshare.io/trustpilot
- “20% time”, where you have the opportunity to innovate yourself and learn new things
- Balanced work-life environment, with flexibility
- More opportunities to learn and develop yourself with a training and learning budget
- A key part in an exciting international growth journey.
- Awesome colleagues and a social working environment
- Competitive salary ranging from EUR 35,000 to 50,000 per annum, plus eligibility for bonus based on company KPIs
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.