- Date Posted
- Sep. 28, 2021
- Business Applications
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
This is a rare opportunity to be close to the executive leadership team in an exciting international growth company. Trustpilot is one of the most successful Danish start-ups, and you will be close to where decisions are made. We offer fantastic colleagues and a social working environment, exciting opportunities for career growth and learning new skills, and a nice location in central Copenhagen.
Your main tasks will include:
- Assistance to the Director, Global EA, including ad-hoc admin assistance to CEO directly
- Assistance to EA team, incl. scheduling of team meetings, keeping of minutes and following up on actions for the EAs
- Act as calendar management backup for the Director, Global EA and other Executive Assistants
- Maintaining and updating admin sites, process documents and guidelines
- Updating shared calendars and overviews
- Coordination and booking of conferences, travel and restaurants in collaboration with the EAs
- Preparation of expense reports for the CEO and Director, Global EA
- Assistance in scheduling of board and ELT meetings
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders such as vendors, venues etc.
- Preparation of presentations and draft emails (internal and external)
- Possibility of taking on independent responsibility and running your own projects depending on your qualifications
- Ad-hoc admin tasks
As a person, you are organised, detail-oriented and good at working independently. You are outgoing and positive and put great effort into being service-minded and proactive in identifying where help is needed. Also:
- You are motivated by improving and maintaining processes and don’t shy away from repetitive tasks that ease the day-to-day work of your teammates and the organisation as a whole.
- You have a high degree of integrity and an ability to handle confidential information.
- You thrive working in a fast-paced international environment.
- You have good IT skills, including proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Moreover, knowledge of Google Docs, Google Slides and Google Calendar is an advantage.
- You have good communication skills and can communicate fluently in Danish and English, both verbally and in writing.
- Experience from a similar position is an advantage.
- The chance to be a part of an exciting global growth journey
- An opportunity to work alongside talented, passionate people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced company
- A challenging and equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas
- A competitive salary package and bonus scheme
- Opportunities to grow your skills and develop your career
- Vibrant culture with unlimited snacks (be careful of your waistline), ping pong, darts and amazing social events.
- An international, fast-paced, diverse and fun working environment
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.