- Date Posted
- May. 26, 2021
- Business Applications
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
As Trustpilot enters its next stage of growth as a listed company, we are looking for an ambitious individual to lead the group consolidated financial reporting efforts. You will play a key role in building and maturing the function of consolidating our group results across multiple currencies and entities, working closely with auditors and bringing investors our financials in a timely manner. You will collaborate with many different elements of the finance function having great visibility and access to learn something new every day.
In your role, you will:
- Prepare group consolidated financial statements (IFRS basis)
- Produce half-yearly and yearly statutory financial reporting
- Drive broader investor reporting and disclosure, coordinating input from multiple stakeholders, timelines etc
- Advise on technical accounting matters, staying on top of relevant IAS requirements and disclosures
- Liaising with Group external auditors on the necessary review/audit of the Group Financial Statements
- Working alongside FP&A team to provide financial analysis to leadership
We are looking for people with:
- Relevant qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) with experience in financial reporting, either from an audit perspective or within a listed organization
- Multi-entity and multi-currency consolidation experience
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills, willingness to learn and configure new systems
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to work well within a team and independently, self-starter
- Structured and detail oriented
- Ability to work well in a fast paced, dynamic environment towards tight deadlines
The Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team responsible for delivering fast, accurate and insightful numbers for our internal stakeholders and investors. The FP&A has a wide range of responsibilities from reporting to planning as well as commercial performance and incentives. The team of eight is currently located between NYC and Copenhagen supporting a global leadership team. You will report directly to the VP of FP&A based in NYC, working closely with an accounting team largely located in Copenhagen and an IR team based in London.
- A mission driven culture that’s tackling one of the most critical issues of our times
- Growth, exposure and collaboration across a global team
- An international, fast-paced, diverse and fun working environment
- Pension, Maternity & Paternity pay, cycle2work, train travel scheme, the list goes on …
- Lunch is provided via external caterers once a week
- Balanced work-life environment, with flexibility and the option to occasionally work from home
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.