- Date Posted
- Jun. 15, 2021
- Business Applications
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
We are growing and looking for a Senior Accountant to join our amazing Accounting & Tax team based in Copenhagen! The role is a global function supporting the group’s 6 entities in all accounting matters.
You will join a team who like to have fun together and like to constantly grow and develop with the company.
We are looking for an experienced accountant to join our journey and help us in building an even stronger foundation for the continuous growth following our listing on the stock Exchange in London.
Come and join the family!
In your role, you will:
- Have the responsibility for reporting of statutory requirements for specific BU’s
- Participate in monthly/halfyearly/yearly closures
- Prepare documentation for External Audit
- Reporting of VAT, tax etc. for subsidiaries
- Reconcile accounts monthly to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance
- Drive various Finance projects and optimization
- Contribute with accounting knowledge to the team, ideally IFRS but also local GAAP
We are looking for people with:
- Relevant qualifications (HD, ACA, MSc Economics) with +5 years accounting experience from a corporate environment. Technically strong and ideally experience from an IFRS company
- Ability to work on tight deadlines for reporting for Group Consolidations
- Structured and detail oriented
- Ability to work well within a team and independently, self-starter and proactive
- A passion for optimization and likes to lead changes
- Enthusiastic about continuous learning
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal. English is the company language
- It’s a plus if you have worked with Danish Tax rules and Tax calculations
- The Global Accounting team based in Copenhagen who supports all the entities within the group with all aspects of accounting and statutory reporting.
- You will have 10 close colleagues in the team supporting GL, AP and Payroll and in total we are 24 in Finance in Copenhagen.
- We work closely with the FP&A team located in NY and stakeholders around the world so the environment is very international and open.
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.