- Date Posted
- Jun. 7, 2021
- Business Applications
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
In the People team, our mission is to create the best possible employment experience for our Trusties by creating an awesome place to work, where you are surrounded by great talent; where you will have high impact experiences; and be part of a highly successful business. This is where you come into the picture. The People Operations Specialist is the backbone of the People team, and you are vital in enabling our success. You will own all People administrative tasks related to the hire-to-retire process for our employees globally and play a key role in ensuring a seamless service experience to our employees regarding various People matters. You will be the guardian of our key people data, and you will work to strengthen and continuously improve our People Processes to ensure that they are consistent and effective globally within the team, both now and in the future as we continue to scale and grow.
In your role, you will:
- Manage and maintain all employee-related transaction processing in our global HR system (new hires, promotions, transfers, terminations, leave of absence, comp and benefits)
- Be our point of contact for employee queries related to various People matters
- Create employment contracts, offer letters, addendums, and other necessary documents for employees upon request
- Oversee immigration administration for CEU locations (Copenhagen, Berlin, Vilnius)
- Assist with the development of policies for the company
- Support the optimization of our global processes within the People Team
We are looking for people with:
- At least 2 years of experience in HR or Operations
- Higher education within Human Resources, or similar education
- Knowledge of key People processes from hire to retire
- Has worked in an international environment or in a global organisation
- Ability to work autonomously and learn new skills and concepts rapidly
- Solid organisational and planning skills
- Professional accuracy and attention to details
- Great collaborator with a strong service mindset
- Solution-oriented - ability to identify and resolve problems by examining information skillfully
- High computer literacy/tech-savvy with the ability navigate in various systems
- Someone that does not require relocation or visa sponsorship
The People Data & Analytics team (part of the Global People Team), who support the global organization with competencies within operations, rewards, people data & systems, and reporting & analytics. We are a passionate, dedicated team who care about delivering good quality work, but who also have a lot of fun together and connect socially as often as possible (at least once a week in the office). We are a collaborative team, who help and trust each other. We always strive to optimize where possible and look for new ways to improve our ways of working, e.g. via automations. We learn and grow together, and hope that you are open to doing the same. You can expect weekly 1:1s with your leader, lots of flexibility and autonomy in your role, and frequent catch-ups with the people you interact with.
- A balanced work-life environment, with flexibility and the option work from home on a regular basis
- The possibility to shape the foundation of how we work in the People team (from a process perspective) and leave your footprint in the organization
- A key part of an international growth journey
- International culture and social working environment
- Great location in central Copenhagen
- To apply for this position, please submit your CV and a cover letter telling us why you think you’d be great for this job.
- If you have questions, please feel free to contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist, Jocelyn at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: May 31st, 2021
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.