- Date Posted
- Sep. 21, 2021
- Business Applications
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist at Trustpilot, you will collaborate with stakeholders to direct our recruitment efforts as we continue to grow our organization. We believe that hiring the best talent is the core to our growth, and this integral role will be instrumental to that mission.
Our technology team has significant growth plans and we need an outstanding Technical Talent Acquisition Specialist to empower us in meeting our goals! This position is all about strategic planning, leading by example and challenging the day to day operations where you will hire talent that creates and develop products used by consumers and businesses all over the world. Innovation, thoroughness and relationship building are the keys to success in this environment and you will need to bring that into your day to day work.
You will have the opportunity to work with a wide range of roles as our Technology departments consists of Development, Product, Data, DevOps, IT and UX, etc.
About the role:
In this position, you will team up with our current Technical TA team members in Copenhagen and London to lead the full recruitment cycle for our open technical roles. You will be identifying, recruiting and hiring a broad range of professionals with diverse backgrounds, from graduates to director level. We have a global technology department of around 180 people in our tech and product teams... and have plans to grow even further!
This position is critical for Tech & Product as you will have immense ownership and creativity in our recruiting strategy. We see you having a key role in the building of the Trustpilot brand and evolution of recruitment processes as we scale and build our team to keep up with the company’s growth.
Our culture is based on teamwork, craftsmanship and quality results. We give our employees a lot of freedom, and in return we expect you to be self-motivated, work smartly and have a winning mentality.
What will you be doing?
- Develop and implement highly effective strategies to source, recruit and hire qualified candidates to our locations in London, Edinburgh, Copenhagen and Vilnius aligning with Trustpilot’s values
- Handle multiple job requisitions simultaneously, by managing an effective and streamlined interview process, from candidate sourcing, interviewing, salary negotiations and closing of candidates.
- Proactively source top Tech and Product talents using tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter
- Develop and implement new recruitment processes/projects
- Maintaining professional and courteous communication with candidates to manage each step in the hiring process and foster long-term relationships
- 3 years track-record as a Technical TA Specialist in-house or RPO, with 1 year experience business partnering
- High energy and not giving up when roles are hard to fill. At your best when you’re working in a fast-paced environment and proud of the work you do.
- Confidently influence, advise and mentor stakeholders, hiring managers, interviewers, and teammates within TA and HR
- Able to work with limited supervision and has built out new processes from scratch or adapted and progressed existing ones
- Solid networking and sourcing skills; utilizing both established and innovative recruitment methods
- Well-developed interview and assessment skills and established interpersonal and relationship building skills (both client and candidate)
- Experience in a start-up, scale-up or company that has gone through major transition and change
- Eligible to work in EU and does not require visa sponsorship
- An attractive salary and bonus structure
- The opportunity to be an important asset of a global TA team and build your career at a rapidly expanding global technology company
- Opportunities to learn and develop your career, while upskilling the team and stakeholders
- Awesome colleagues, a social working environment & lots of team events
- Flexibility in working environment
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.