- New York
- Date Posted
- Dec. 31, 2021
- Business Applications
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
Trustpilot is embarking on an exciting global growth journey and as part of that, we are seeking a Total Compensation Specialist to work closely alongside our existing Total Compensation Specialist to support the continued growth and maturity of the function.
You will be instrumental in ensuring that our existing Total Compensation philosophy is embedded throughout the organization and that our compensation practices and offering is fit for purpose both now and as we continue to grow as a highly successful business.
Your main tasks will include:
- Own, manage and maintain existing pay bands, including creation of new pay bands for new roles or locations.
- Support colleagues in the People Team (People Business Partners and Talent Acquisition team) and leaders in the organization with reward related queries
- Provide ongoing training of new leaders and new people team members on our Reward philosophy, pay bands, and equity plan
- Support and own various processes and projects throughout the year, such as the annual salary review process, budget planning, restricted stock unit award, and mandatory gender pay gap reporting, amongst others
- Ensure that our existing policies and guidelines around rewards are being followed internally and support with creation of new processes or policies that are required as we continue to grow
- Provide recommendations based on external market trends and best practices
- Experience working within Compensation & Benefits, ideally in a high tech growth environment.
- Excellent Excel skills (index/match, sumifs, pivot tables, etc)
- Ability to work autonomously and learn new skills and concepts rapidly
- Great collaborator with a strong service mindset
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Higher education within Business, Mathematics, Economics or Finance would be a plus
- Ability to organize information and accurately follow procedures, with a strong attention to detail
- Solution-oriented - ability to identify and resolve problems by analysing information skillfully
The Total Rewards & People Analytics team is a newly created team within the Global People Team at Trustpilot, who support the global organization with competencies within rewards, reporting & analytics, and workforce planning. We are a passionate, dedicated team who care about delivering good quality work, but who also have a lot of fun together and connect socially as often as possible. We are a collaborative team, who help and trust each other. We always strive to optimize where possible and look for new ideas to improve our ways of working, e.g. via automations. We learn and grow together, and hope that you are open to doing the same. You can expect regular 1:1s with your leader, lots of flexibility and autonomy in your role, and frequent catch-ups with the people you interact with.
- A balanced work-life environment, with flexibility and the option work from home on a regular basis
- The chance to join an international, ambitious and evolving business
- A unique opportunity to grow alongside Trustpilot’s own growth and maturity
- An international, fast-paced, diverse and fun working environment.
- Competitive salary, bonus and benefits package
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.