- Date Posted
- Aug. 30, 2021
- Business Applications
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
We are looking to hire an aspiring marketing professional to join the Demand Gen Marketing team in Copenhagen as our new Marketing Intern. This will be a 3-6 month unpaid full-time internship to complete alongside your studies.
Trustpilot’s mission is to become an universal symbol of trust and to do that, we need bright, ambitious and passionate people to help us on our journey in achieving our goal. If you’re looking for an internship that you can be proud of, keep reading. As our Marketing Intern, you will contribute to real marketing strategies and campaigns, learn how to coordinate complex projects with many stakeholders, and have your voice heard by the rest of the team. This internship will provide you with an excellent baseline of knowledge for all marketing areas, including acquisition marketing, account-based marketing, brand marketing, and so much more.
In your role, you will:
- Help in preparation of promotional assets for our campaign
- Contribute to the creation of email campaigns, webinars, events, and social media content
- Contribute to content creation and conception of marketing assets
- Maintain marketing collateral up to date
- Support the field marketing team with daily administrative tasks
We are looking for people who are:
- Currently studying a degree in a related field such as Marketing, Business, Public Relations
- Excellent communicators both verbally and written
- Passionate about marketing
- Great at at multitasking
- Familiar with marketing computer software and social media platforms
- In the know about the latest marketing trends and techniques
- Experienced in content creation is a plus
- Fluent in French, Dutch, Italian, Swedish or Spanish is a plus
The Global Marketing team at Trustpilot is located in 3 different offices across Copenhagen, London and New York. We are more than 40 marketers from 14 different nationalities. In your immediate team, you will be working with five other marketers, responsible for Trustpilot’s field marketing in our major European markets (Netherlands, France, Italy, Sweden, Germany, Spain). Sometimes called Demand Generation, this team works to maximise new business revenue by turning target businesses into highly engaged customers. We work closely with the regional sales teams on a wide range of activities including events, webinars, online advertising and partner activity.
- A mission driven culture that’s tackling one of the most critical issues of our times
- The chance to be a part of an exciting global growth journey
- The opportunity to help build a brand that defines the times in which we live
- An international, fast-paced, diverse and fun working environment
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.