- Dentsville, SC
- Date Posted
- Dec. 27, 2021
- Business Applications
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
We are seeking a Senior Security Engineer to enable us to continue to advance the security of our products, our data, our infrastructures, our people and protect our brand and reputation.
This is a wide-ranging role at a fantastic time of growth and an ability to propel important work streams which could range from supporting the build out of our threat hunting and operations capabilities, improve our Cloud security posture, bug bounty, threat modelling or awareness and training efforts. This is a great opportunity to learn and develop within a forward-thinking DevSecOps focused team.
In Your Role, You Will:
- Own and deliver major roadmap items covering numerous InfoSec areas
- Enhance our Security Operations capabilities and abilities to threat hunt
- Work closely with other team members and the CISO on planning and strategy
- Contribute to facilitate an awesome culture of trust by engaging across the business, evangelising Security across both tech and non-tech areas
We Are Looking For:
- Proven experience of security engineering at an ever-growing and innovative company
- Desired experience in SIEM and Threat Hunting
- Working knowledge of at least one Cloud environment; AWS, GCP or Azure
- An ability to automate processes, leveraging python, perl, bash or similar
- A solid understanding of InfoSec risks and attack vectors to an internet business
- A enthusiasm to be involved in a wide-range of InfoSec areas, rather than specialism in one particular area
We are a team of Security enthusiasts, working closely with a group of engineers, data scientists, designers, analysts, product managers together solving business problems related to Security. Our mission is ‘To securely enable Trustpilot to be a universal symbol of trust”
The environment that we cultivate includes working with skilled and creative people who assist each other at every step, while at the same time encouraging you to bring your A-game every day. You can contribute to come up with the next big idea that will bring Trustpilot forward. Join our team and shape the way we work.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist, Paul MacBeth at email@example.com
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.