- Date Posted
- May. 26, 2021
- Business Applications
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
About the role:
Your main focus will be to support Trustpilot employees with their internal technical needs. In doing so, you will be part of a dedicated team handling IT support for our European Trustpilot offices. You will play a key role in the day to day operations that ensure our hardware and software systems are running seamlessly. You love to offer assistance in fixing the issue at hand, no matter how small!
- Provide 1st and 2nd level Internal IT Support using our ticketing system.
- Assist with onboarding and training of new users
- Procure, install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software
- Manage laptop/desktop & mobile setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware and software
- Troubleshoot and maintain conferencing system and printers
- Create and update knowledge base articles both user-facing and internal
- Assist in office moves/renovations
- A solid understanding of and experience with IT support in an international organisation
- Ability to troubleshoot network problems at the desktop level
- 3-5 years of experience working in an on-site IT support role
- Experience with laptop provisioning, Windows 10, macOS, Google Suite and UCaaS. Cloud experience is a big plus.
- The environment is fast-paced and we set the highest standards for ourselves. You need to thrive in this kind of environment.
- Great interpersonal skills – you know how to connect with people and have strong communication skills
- Your approach to work is structured and with a positive, service-oriented attitude.
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding, international global technology company
- Opportunities to learn from the best and develop your career
- Great colleagues and a supportive work culture that you can believe in
- Great location in central Copenhagen with opportunity for travel to other offices
To apply for this position, please submit a CV in English, telling us why you are perfect for the role. If you have any questions about the role, you can contact our recruiter, Michael Hamill, at Michael.Hamill@trustpilot.com
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.