- Date Posted
- Aug. 30, 2021
- Business Applications
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
IT & Operations provides technology platforms for the internal IT infrastructure that powers our users and our product. You will be part of IT Systems that provide Trustpilot employees with innovative IT capabilities and productivity solutions.
The IT Systems team is responsible for implementing and operating core IT systems and services used across Trustpilot’s global offices to enable employees to access IT services securely and efficiently.
In this role, you will develop a deep understanding of Trustpilot’s various internal systems and services. You will be responsible for maintaining and operating the commercial and HR systems across multiple departments in Trustpilot.
In your role, you will:
- Handle, evaluate, configure, and oversee the core commercial systems.
- Configure, implement, and integrate scalable SaaS-based commercial and HR solutions (requirements gathering, architecting, configuring, securing, and team training).
- Integrate 3rd party systems and automate processes.
- Investigate system and security alerts and provide incident response.
- Create and maintain technical documentation of systems and processes.
- Handle tickets of incidents and escalations.
- Establish and develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Participate in internal and cross-functional projects involving stakeholders of all levels.
- At least 3 years experience in working with commercial IT systems.
- Experience with Sales Operation process and tools (e.g. Salesforce, Salesloft, Hoopla, Sales Navigator, Zoominfo)
- Knowledge of working and deploying cloud based commercial systems and solutions.
- Experience with HR systems and Salesforce would be a bonus.
- Your decisions are based on data, and you can analyse independently.
- The chance to be a key part of an exciting international growth journey.
- The opportunity to work with exciting technologies.
- Opportunities to grow your skills and develop your career.
- Fantastic colleagues and a social working environment.
- Attractive salary plus eligibility for bonus based on company KPIs.
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.