- Date Posted
- Jun. 7, 2021
- Business Applications
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
IT & Operations provides technology platforms for the internal IT infrastructure that powers our users and our product. You will be part of the global IT systems engineering team that provides Trustpilot employees with state-of-the-art IT capabilities and productivity solutions.
The IT Systems team is responsible for implementing and operating core IT systems and services used across Trustpilot’s global offices to enable employees to access IT services securely and efficiently.
As an IT Systems Engineer, you will play a key role in evolving and building the internal IT infrastructure and services in a cloud environment working with SaaS solutions and cloud architecture.
In your role, you will:
- Own, evaluate, configure, and oversee the core IT systems (email, communication and collaboration systems, network infrastructure, device management systems, identity management, access management systems).
- Configure, implement, and integrate scalable SaaS solutions (requirements gathering, architecting, configuring, securing, and team training).
- Create and maintain technical documentation of systems and processes.
- Investigate system and security alerts and provide incident response.
- Manage tickets of incidents and IT Service Desk escalations.
- Participate in the on-call incident response rotation outside of regular business hours.
- Establish and develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Participate in internal and cross-functional projects involving stakeholders of all levels.
- We are looking for people with:
- 5+ years working experience in an enterprise IT environment.
- Working experience with enterprise SaaS solutions (e.g., Slack, Google Workspace, AzureAD, Zoom, Cisco Meraki)
- Working experience of designing and maintaining cloud identity management technologies (SSO, SAML, MFA, PAM).
- Solid understanding of principles and technologies in SaaS applications, cloud infrastructure, network, and cloud security.
- Knowledge of role-based and attribute-based access controls.
- Knowledge of mobile device management systems (e.g. Jamf and Intune).
- Knowledge of macOS and Windows operating systems fundamentals.
- Knowledge of enterprise network concepts (VLANs, Routing, Wireless, Firewalls, VPNs).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where the toolset is continuously evolving.
- The chance to be a key part of an exciting international growth journey.
- The opportunity to work with leading technologies.
- Opportunities to grow your skills and develop your career.
- Fantastic colleagues and a social working environment.
- Competitive salary plus eligibility for bonus based on company KPIs.
- To apply for this position, please submit your CV and a cover letter telling us why you think you’d be great for this job.
- If you have questions, please feel free to contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist,
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.