- Dentsville, SC
- Date Posted
- Aug. 15, 2021
- Business Applications
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
To support the rapid growth of Trustpilot, we’re looking for a skilled Tech Lead to join our agile IT Systems team. As an IT Systems Tech Lead, you will have the opportunity to have an integral part in evolving, building, and securing the internal IT infrastructure and services in a cloud-native environment. In addition, you will support setting the technical agenda within the team.
In your role, you will:
- Guide the team on self-organization to continuously improve the team’s technical level and to ensure the most relevant results are delivered
- Play a lead role in designing, maintaining, and overseeing core IT systems (communication and collaboration systems, network infrastructure, device management systems, security systems, identity management).
- Provide guidance and best practices to ensure a scalable and resilient environment.
- Empower and define the IT Systems technical roadmap, strategy, architecture, and processes.
- Establish structures and processes to adapt to a constantly evolving environment.
- Lead by example, establish credibility with the quality of you and your team’s technical execution.
- Establish and develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Participate in internal and cross-functional projects involving stakeholders of all levels.
We are looking for people with:
- Innovative IT operations skills and experience in working in a scalable cloud environment.
- Work experience with cloud-based enterprise solutions (e.g., Intune, Jamf, Google, Workspace, AzureAD, Zoom, Meraki).
- Working experience in modern device management concepts (UEM).
- Working knowledge with enterprise networks (VLANs, Routing, Wireless, Firewalls, VPNs).
- Strong interest in security-related topics.
- Have experience working in agile environments with at least five years of experience.
The IT Systems team is responsible for implementing and operating core IT systems and services used across Trustpilot’s global offices to enable employees to access IT services securely and efficiently. We are a team of 10 working from Copenhagen, London, Edinburgh, and New York.
- The chance to be a key part of an exciting international growth journey.
- The opportunity to work with the most established technologies.
- Opportunities to grow your skills and develop your career.
- Fantastic colleagues and a social working environment.
- Attractive salary plus eligibility for bonus based on company KPIs.
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.