- Date Posted
- Nov. 9, 2021
- Business Applications
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
We are looking for a Salesforce specialist to join the team! Responsible for maintaining and managing our commercial systems across multiple areas. You will have the ability to understand the systems integrated with Salesforce and the ability to implement solutions that fit into the system.
In your role, you will:
- Handle administrative tasks, including user account maintenance, reports, dashboards, sharing rules, and access privileges.
- Work closely with the Salesforce engineering and development teams.
- Handle tickets of incidents, change requests, and escalations.
- Provide Tier 2 support to Sales Operations and commercial departments.
- Configure and deploy packaged integrations with third-party systems.
- Handle third-party commercial services and tools integrated into Salesforce.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical problems.
- Plan and coordinate release upgrades.
- Maintain proper documentation of processes and configurations.
- Salesforce Administrator certification (ADM 201) and 2 plus years working experience in Salesforce management.
- In-depth knowledge of the Salesforce Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud and Integration of third-party systems with Salesforce.
- Understanding of Salesforce architecture and having an analytical mindset.
- Significant understanding of the Salesforce Platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, record types, formula fields, workflows, custom views, process builder, and flow.
- Experience in creating Salesforce reports, profiles, allocating roles, and handling access.
- Implement and administer the best practices with regards to system maintenance, security, release management and improvements
- Experience with third-party commercial tools and services like Salesloft, Hoopla, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Zoominfo
- The chance to be a key part of an exciting international growth journey.
- The opportunity to work with up-to-date technologies.
- Opportunities to grow your skills and develop your career.
- Fantastic colleagues and a social working environment.
- Attractive salary plus eligibility for bonus based on company KPIs.
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.