- Date Posted
- Jun. 7, 2021
- Business Applications
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
Every month more than 1.5 million new reviews are posted on Trustpilot for one of the thousands of businesses in our review community. It’s no exaggeration to say that we’re growing at lightning speed. Every single day Trustpilot helps consumers choose with confidence while enabling companies to grow their businesses. Behind our global success is a passionate, international team working in a fast-paced, fun, vibrant environment. Does this sound like your kind of workplace?
To support Trustpilot’s rapid expansion, we’re looking for a talented Commercial Operations Manager to join our team in either London or Copenhagen.
The Commercial Operations Team is Trustpilot’s engine room, engaging with most departments within the company to ensure consistent and efficient processes. The department currently consists of 12 employees across our Copenhagen, London and New York City offices. You will be reporting to the Commercial Operations Director who is working from the Copenhagen office.
The main tasks for this role are to contribute to the smooth running of Customer Success Operations for the CS department in the UK and ANZ. You will be responsible for reporting, performance analysis, and driving process optimizations through projects that you identify and you will be the stakeholder on projects impacting Customer Success in general. You will be working closely together with your colleagues in the operations team and with your stakeholders in Customer Success.
In this role, you will have the possibility to set a fingerprint in building the processes and help to optimize the Customer Success department in order to make it more efficient and scalable.
- Supporting Customer Success Managers with daily requests, approvals and help with processing quotes.
- Partner with the Customer Success department to implement new and improved processes
- Own key weekly, monthly, quarterly operational processes, such as base renewal reporting, forecasting and commissions preparation
- Create and own robust reports & dashboards that measure and track company KPIs and CS metrics, such as retention and integration
- Report on results, analyze trends and suggest improvements along with maintaining and developing dashboards and standard reports
- Partner with global operations leads and CS management to implement new & improved processes and build out support infrastructure
- Own, manage and implement local projects to support the Sales / CS business objectives including systems & tools and process & policy improvements
- Improve systems and tool usage, to create more efficient sales and integration activities and optimize results.
- Assist with the maintenance of accuracy of data within Salesforce for the UK & ANZ CS portfolio of accounts and drive the governance of the Customer Success Team with regards to timeliness and accuracy of updates.
- Be a broker of sales engagement/ownership issues between the Sales and CS departments to facilitate collaboration and order.
- Create and maintain motivating commission plans for our CS and integration teams.
- You understand and thrive working in a sales environment
- Enjoy working collaboratively with various departments across the organization
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a sales operations or commercial operations role
- Organized and can juggle working on multiple projects at once
- Experienced working with CRM systems, preferably Salesforce
- Analytical mindset, passionate working with data and advanced Excel or Google skills.
- You are able to present and implement your ideas in order to get better solutions
- An ability to prioritise workload and meet targets set by others
- An ability to work cross-functionally and influence decision making with senior-level audiences
- Take personal responsibility to meet commitments and actively seeks additional responsibility
- A team player & good communicator
- Experience with Zuora / Totango is an advantage
- You are fluent in English (speaking and writing)
What we have to offer
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Great colleagues and social activities in a highly international working environment
- Competitive salary & Company Bonus Scheme
- Stock Options (after 1 year of employment)
- On-going career development
- 25 days holiday
- Vibrant culture in our centrally located office in Copenhagen or London, ping pong, foosball and awesome social events
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.