- Date Posted
- Dec. 15, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Business Applications
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
As a Director of Product Management, you’ll be responsible for defining and directing our B2B strategy with a focus on Self Service Revenue. Evolving a product that suits the needs of our freemium to our enterprise customers with a focus on self-service flow from freemium to paid tier. You will be supporting our customers and prospective customers to realise the value of our product.
To achieve your goals you’ll be interacting with our customers and others to understand their needs, have an informed opinion on the evolving market we work in, and identify opportunities we have to delight our customers and potential customers and continue to contribute to the growth of their business and ours.
This is a role for a strategic thinker and communicator who can rally the entire company behind their compelling vision for our B2B product. You will be good at thinking big as well as getting things done. You’ll need to be methodical and not make decisions in or release products into a vacuum. This means defining and tracking important business and usage data to measure the results.
You’ll be working closely with design, data, engineering, marketing, and other functions to our B2B product from inception, through development, release, and beyond to ensure we deliver great and intuitive experiences for our customers.
In your role, you will:
- Lead on Evolve the product strategy & roadmap and for the end-to-end B2B customer experience with our cross-functional product teams and direct from the plan, development release, and beyond.
- Partner closely with our leaders of Engineering, Data, Design, and Marketing along with our CPO on strategy and execution of the roadmap
- Manage and develop the Product teams and managers within the B2B area
- Make sure our B2B customer experience is a key differentiator for Trustpilot
- Deeply understand the needs of our customers and prospective customers.
- Lead the product teams through rapid product experimentation cycles, to discover new products and features our customers will like.
- Be the voice of the customer (that means both current and future) in all aspects of product development and delivery.
- Collaborate with functional groups across the company to deliver an awesome product including design, engineering, marketing, support, operations, business systems, etc.
- Keep one eye on our fast-moving market to ensure we remain well-positioned.
- Direct alignment and buy-in at all levels of the company to rally everyone around the vision.
We are looking for people with:
- Proven history of developing, handling, and launching large-scale web-based software products
- Good people leadership principles and an enthusiasm for developing others, and experience in line management
- An enthusiasm of highly cross-functional teams including a close partnership with Engineering, Data, Design, and Marketing leaders
- Deep empathy for customers and a desire to grow our B2B product
- Experience working with quantitative and qualitative research methods, user interviews, a/b testing, rapid experimentation to identify the right solution to the right user problems. You are eager to learn and aware that valuable information can come from both positive and negative results through experimentation
- Pragmatical mindset and can leverage data to inform your product decisions
- Clear & Confident communicator with good stakeholder management skills
- Experience with Product Led Growth/Self Service Growth.
- Experience with e-commerce based business, including the underlying business systems.
- Experience with lead generation and upselling to higher-level product editions.
- Good data-analysis skills, especially for self-service use cases.
- Great written and verbal communication, as well as interpersonal skills.
- Agile, organised and capable of delivering new products and features iteratively.
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies and various aspects of Lean methodologies, including customer development, hypothesis-driven planning, and evidence-led product design.
Our product & technology team is split between Copenhagen, Vilnius, and Edinburgh. We work in cross-functional agile product teams. It’s our job to make cool things that people everywhere will love. So, we think bigger and better than your average bear. We work fast to deliver relevant, valuable products, and we always deliver. Of course, alongside all that hard work, we like to play. Whether it’s ping pong, making apps, or making you laugh out loud with our humour.
- An opportunity to work alongside, enthusiastic people in a rapidly growing, innovative company - we are entering a key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Autonomy - we’re here to guide you, but you define your own trajectory.
- An agile and equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas
- An attractive salary package, bonus scheme and stock options
- An international, vibrant office with over 40 different nationalities
- A flexible, Scandinavian work-life balance
- Inclusive colleagues who have a desire to learn, share and innovate
- Continuous learning with opportunities to grow your skills and develop your career
- A casual office where you can grab a snack, play a game of foosball, or have a beer with fellow Trusties after work
- Lots of nice little perks like free breakfast, snacks, drinks, healthy lunches, served every day and fun social events
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.