- Dentsville, SC
- Date Posted
- Dec. 27, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Business Applications
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
As Senior Product Manager, you will have an important role in evolving the Trustpilot’s review platform and shape how companies use reviews to learn & improve their business and how consumers can be more confident in their buying journey.
Your main responsibility will be to influence and direct the Collections Team product vision and strategy, by expanding and improving our review collection area of the business. Currently this is predominantly via email.
You will be working closely with your own committed team. You’ll work closely with skilled designers, engineers, analysts, researchers and data scientists to ensure rapid discovery and delivery of high-impact invitation products that solve real problems for real customers. Together, you will improve the collection of reviews with a solid focus on onboarding customers into automated invitations, trust and transparency and improvement of conversion of review to invitation. You will also innovate by adding new ways to collect reviews and modernizing the existing methods.
In your role, you will:
- Lead and influence a cross-functional team of engineers, design and research
- Take full ownership of the collections product, the prioritization of new features and enhancements to existing ones by interacting directly with customers and capturing input from stakeholders to ensure that your team is working on the most impactful projects
- Gather knowledge about the problems you’re addressing through research and regular interactions with end-users; define and frame these problems together with your team
- Collaborate with your team and others in thinking big and in imagining future solutions that solve these problems
- Constantly evaluate if your solutions are solving the problem through quantitative and qualitative measures, both in beta’s and after full launch
- Own and maintain the quality of the product areas your team is responsible for
- Motivate your team and the people around you to do the best work possible
We are looking for people with:
- Experience as a product manager, with a proven experience of shipping impactful products
- Experience from B2B SaaS applications, working in growing agile environment with CI/CD
- Experience working with legal requirements and /or compliance related functionality
- Experience with delivering technical functionality, for example developer APIs
- Professional communication and stakeholder management skills at all levels of the organization (from developers to C-level)
- Very data driven, able to thoroughly justify product direction by doing detailed data analysis
- Ability to assess the impact of product features on the business model using quantitative methods
- Good commercial understanding and the ability to facilitate a good process with customer success
- Friendly, knowledgeable, and motivational to others. Open to diversity in all shapes and sizes
Our product & technology team is split between Copenhagen, Vilnius London and Edinburgh. We work in cross-functional agile product teams. It’s our job to make cool products that people everywhere will like. We work fast to deliver relevant, valuable products, and we always deliver. Of course, alongside all that hard work, we like to play, whether it’s ping pong, making apps, or making you laugh out loud.
- An opportunity to work alongside skilled, motivated people in a rapidly growing, ever-growing company
- Autonomy - we’re here to guide you, but you define your own trajectory
- A exciting and equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas
- A attractive salary package and bonus scheme
- A flexible, Scandinavian work-life balance
- Friendly colleagues who have a desire to learn, share and innovate
- Continuous learning with opportunities to grow your skills and develop your career
- A casual office where you can grab a snack, play a game of foosball or have a beer with fellow Trusties after work
- Lots of nice little perks like free breakfast, snacks, and fun social events
- To apply for this position, please submit your CV telling us why you think you’d be great for this job.
- If you have questions, please feel free to contact our Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist, Helle Gundersen at email@example.com
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.