- Date Posted
- Dec. 15, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Business Applications
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
We are looking for a passionate and analytical Senior Product Manager to expand and improve our integrations area of the product. The person we are seeking is thrilled about enabling businesses to deeply integrate into their existing processes to invite, read and reply to reviews in a seamless and easy manner. This is a challenging and exciting role where you will be working in an international environment and partnering with stakeholders across the globe.
You will be working with platforms such as Shopify, WooCommerce, Slack, Zendesk, Salesforce to name a few examples.
To help you achieve your goals and offer support in your daily work, there will be an ongoing collaboration with our team of software developers, UX specialists, data scientists/analysts, our product marketing team, and commercial teams, among others. You will be reporting to our Director of Product Management.
In your role, you will:
- Be working with delivering integrations which make it seamless and easy for businesses to use Trustpilot in a way that compliments how they work today.
- Creating and implementing a vision and strategy for your product area, which are aligned with company vision and business goals
- Be working in our B2B SaaS web application, in an innovative agile environment with CI/CD
- Collaborate and coordinate with internal stakeholders to ensure improved integrations, as well as ensuring that product decisions are well-grounded
- Lead in GTM for product launches collaborating with Product Marketing, Sales and Customer Success
We are looking for people with:
- Ability to effectively prioritize decisions based on a multitude of complex, interdependent factors
- Experience of collaborating with engineering, design and data to implement on the product development and strategy
- Professional communication and stakeholder management skills at all levels of the organization (from developers to C-level)
- Very data driven, able to thoroughly justify product direction by doing detailed data analysis
- Ability to assess the impact of product features on the business model using quantitative & qualitative methods as appropriate
- Experience working with legal requirements and /or compliance related functionality
- GTM experience working alongside Product Marketing for new launches
- Good commercial understanding and an ability to facilitate a good process and roll out with customer success
- Contribute to an exciting international growth journey
- Opportunities to learn and develop your career in a fast-paced company
- Great colleagues and a strong work culture
- To apply for this position, please submit your CV telling us why you think you’d be great for this job.
- If you have questions, please feel free to contact our Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist, Helle Gundersen at email@example.com
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.