- Dentsville, SC
- Date Posted
- May. 30, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Business Applications
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
We are looking for a passionate and analytical Senior Product Manager who can play a key role in evolving our business product by having a strong customer, UX, and business focus. The person we are seeking is thrilled about understanding and optimizing the customer journey. You will have the freedom and responsibility to evolve the product at hand, along with the resources needed to do so. This is a challenging and exciting role where you will be working in an international environment and partnering with stakeholders across the globe.
You will assume ownership and be responsible for evolving our self-service business product. No task is too small for you - you like to roll up your sleeves and take care of what needs to be done. Although successful delivery is an important part of this role, we are seeking a Senior Product Manager who understands the importance of customer experience - while simultaneously proposing solutions that drive value to the business.
To help you achieve your goals and offer support in your daily work, there will be an ongoing collaboration with our team of software developers, UX specialists, data scientists/analysts, our product marketing team, and commercial teams, among others. You will be reporting to our Director of Product Management.
In your role, you will:
- Develop and articulate the vision of delivering high-quality products in a fast-paced agile environment
- Work hands-on with your team to design, build and ship every day
- Drive proof of concept discovery processes for developing your products with a focus on a high number of iterations
- Interact directly with business customers ensuring that we create successful products
- Collaborate and coordinate with internal stakeholders to ensure an effortless user experience, as well as ensuring that product decisions are well-grounded
- Communicate product changes internally and collect input from all departments
We are looking for people with:
- You are passionate about customer experience both within the product, but also the overlap with marketing and customer success.
- Ability to define, plan and deliver technical projects in an international environment
- Analytical and technical profile with a passion for developing products, as well as a curious and experimental mindset
- Product management experience coming from a SaaS/B2B background.
- Strong experience with project management or planning technical activities and deliverables
- Very strong communications skills in English, both written and oral
- Strong stakeholder management skills
You will be the Product Manager for one of our business accounts teams in our Vilnius office. You will have a dedicated team of developers and a UX designer to help scale our business product and cater to the needs of our larger customers.
- Contribute to an exciting international growth journey
- Opportunities to learn and develop your career in a fast-paced company
- 20% time, where you have the opportunity to innovate and learn new things
- Great colleagues and a core work culture that you can believe in
- To apply for this position, please submit your CV and a cover letter telling us why you think you’d be great for this job.
- If you have questions, please feel free to contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist, Tom Couldwell at firstname.lastname@example.org
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.