- Date Posted
- Jun. 7, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Business Applications
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
Your main responsibility will be to influence and drive the Data Platform product vision and strategy while working closely with your own dedicated team. With a professional focus on data-as-a-service, you’ll work closely with talented, engineers, analysts, and data scientists to ensure rapid discovery and delivery of high-impact data products that support internal business decisions and solve real problems for customers.
In your role, you will:
- Be a part of a cross-functional team of engineers, analysts, and data scientists
- Define and prioritize the product roadmap for our data platform team who is responsible for providing data for all internal teams & customer-facing data insights products.
- Support the team in the development of data governance, data layer & data catalog
- Work with our Data Science team to understand how we can use machine learning to turn data into actionable insights both for our internal team and external customers
- Gather knowledge about the problems you’re tackling through research and regular interactions with internal stakeholders; define and frame these problems together with your team
- Constantly evaluate if your solutions are solving the problem through quantitative and qualitative measures, both in beta’s and after full launch
- Own and maintain the quality of our data platform product
We are looking for people with:
- Solid experience working with data as a service or data products
- Good understanding of how to apply Data Science and Machine Learning to traditional data/statistical challenges
- Open-minded team-oriented person with professional communication skills
- Get-things-done mindset, self-motivated and results-driven with a take charge attitude to handle the full development cycle of a product
- Friendly, knowledgeable, and motivational to others. Open to diversity in all shapes and sizes
Our product & technology team is split between Copenhagen, Vilnius, London and Edinburgh. We work in cross-functional agile product teams. It’s our job to make cool things that people everywhere will love. So, we think bigger and better than your average bear. We work fast to deliver relevant, valuable products, and we always deliver. Of course, alongside all that hard work, we like to play. Whether it’s ping pong, making apps, or making you laugh out loud with our crazy humour.
- An opportunity to work alongside talented, passionate people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced company - we are entering a key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Autonomy - we’re here to guide you, but you define your own trajectory.
- A challenging and equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas
- A competitive salary package, bonus scheme and stock options
- An international, vibrant office with over 40 different nationalities
- A flexible, Scandinavian work-life balance
- Supportive colleagues who have a desire to learn, share and innovate
- Continuous learning with opportunities to grow your skills and develop your career
- A casual office where you can grab a snack, play a game of foosball or have a beer with fellow Trusties after work
- Lots of nice little perks like free breakfast, snacks, drinks, healthy lunches served every day and fun social events
- To apply for this position, please submit your CV and a cover letter telling us why you think you’d be great for this job.
- If you have questions, please feel free to contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist, Tom Couldwell email@example.com
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.