- Date Posted
- Dec. 27, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
As our Communications Manager, you’ll be coordinating and leading our proactive PR efforts in key markets across Central Europe — working hands-on with our team of freelancers and making critical recommendations and decisions concerning our media relations. As a digital business that empowers consumers and helps good businesses grow, we’re looking for a person that is deeply rooted and passionate about PR and has an analytical mindset to help us create valuable reports on our global media coverage.
You’ll either be based in our Copenhagen or London office and will be reporting to the Director of Communications, PR & Social Media as well as working closely with the rest of the External and Corporate Communications Team. You’ll become part of a modern working environment working across borders and cultures.
In your role you will:
- Take centralized ideas and coordinate and lead projects and activations with our PR freelancers across Continental Europe
- Handle day-to-day global media monitoring and alert team of any trends
- Help write and proof compelling press releases, media statements, Q&As, and fact sheets to help us deliver on our key campaigns and messaging in Continental Europe
- Be responsible for updating our PR metrics and creating quarterly and yearly press reports about our media coverage globally
We are looking for people with:
- Experience from a PR department, agency or media outlet and a good understanding of how the media works
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- A detail-oriented approach and the ability to work fast, independently and with a desire to help the team succeed
- High proficiency in Italian, German or another second language is a plus
This is a real opportunity for someone who wants to work with some of the top media outlets in Europe and continually improve our communications efforts as we build the world’s leading review platform. We offer an exciting and empowering opportunity given the right candidate:
- The opportunity to be a key player in an exciting growth journey
- An international, fast-paced, vibrant and diverse working environment
- Competitive salary package and bonus scheme
- Flexible working with a fantastic office location in central Copenhagen or London
- Lots of perks including breakfast, lunch, snacks, drinks, social events and more
As Communications Manager, you’ll become a part of our Trust & Transparency Division sitting in the External & Corporate Communications Team consisting of nine people based in four locations: Copenhagen, New York, Edinburgh, and London. We’re a dynamic, growing team with an array of comms experience and a flat structure that work closely together in an informal manner all eager to succeed and learn — and we’re always looking to help each other grow and reach that next step in our careers.
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.