- Date Posted
- May. 26, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
As the Head of Marketing Systems you will be responsible for creating a tech stack and processes that make the marketing team hum. You will be at the heart of the marketing function enabling our business to scale more efficiently and unlock the marketing potential. Through automating the nurture of prospects and creating a timely and frictionless journey you will play a critical role in Trustpilot’s current and future success.
In this role you will:
- Own the marketing tech stack
- Including marketing automation (Hubspot), attribution (Bizible), webinar hosting (GoToWebinar) and video hosting (Wistia) and others necessary to smoothly support our prospects through their journey
- Own the integration of marketing tools with those in other departments
- Work with external tech account managers to efficiently problem solve and scale our processes
- Build and improve processes
- To ensure the efficient running of the marketing department. Working closely with the Field Marketing team to enable the robustness of systems and workflows and improving these over time
- Manage the marketing budget
- Provide guidance to marketing leadership on the run rate and recommendations for course correcting
- Drive marketing optimization of the marketing department’s effectiveness in order to guide the marketing efforts and spearhead best practices, continuous improvement and ongoing success of all marketing programs
We are looking for people with:
- 5+ years experience in marketing operations
- Knowledge of CRM & marketing automation systems (Hubspot, Salesforce.com and Looker)
- Experience in developing and optimizing lead management and campaign management processes with tangible impact on company efficiency
- The ability to build and create system flows and workflows
- Understanding of lead scoring, ROI, leading volume trends, forecasting, and SaaS experience
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment, work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, and ensure high quality deliverables with attention to detail
Marketing Strategy & Operations. We’re a small but mighty team working collaboratively with our global cross-functional teams. We strive for operational excellence, providing insights and data analysis to help answer complex questions to drive marketing performance. We’re a hands on team with a “can do” attitude. We plan for both the big and small picture and roll up our sleeves to make it happen.
- A mission driven culture that’s tackling one of the most critical issues of our times
- The chance to be a part of an exciting global growth journey
- The opportunity to contribute to building a brand that defines the times in which we live
- An international, agile, diverse and fun working environment
- Competitive salary, bonus and extensive benefits
- A vibrant culture that you will find replicated across our Global offices
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.