- Date Posted
- Dec. 27, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
As part of the CEU Field marketing team, you will play the main part in the execution of the B2B Marketing programs and campaigns on The Netherlands market across various channels, both online and offline - such as Paid search, Paid social, Email, Display, Content syndication, Webinars, and Events. You will work closely with The Netherlands sales team, account and partner managers to build strong relationships and deliver on the marketing goals and KPIs and support the sales team for The Netherlands market.
To support Trustpilot’s rapid growth in The Netherlands, we are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our Field Marketing team either in Amsterdam or in Copenhagen.
In your role you will:
- Own the marketing acquisition and prospect engagement B2B programmes for the The Netherlands market
- Work closely with the rest of the CEU Field Marketing team and other marketing teams, country sales manager, Business Development manager, Country partner manager
- Own and develop integrated marketing programs with a strong digital focus to attract, acquire, and engage leads.
- Execute acquisition-marketing campaigns through all phases of the campaign lifecycle, including strategy and creative development, audience segmentation and targeting, execution of the campaigns and coordination with in-house stakeholders or agencies
- Execute through all marketing channels including Paid Search, Paid Social, Content syndication, events, webinars and email
- Ensure internal sales awareness and engagement in the marketing campaigns
- Country budget management, reporting & analytics skills to optimise campaign performance and report against the field marketing metrics
We are looking for people with:
- Experience in a Marketing Manager role
- Fluent spoken and written English and Dutch is a must
- Degree level qualification in Marketing, Communications or a related field
- A pro-active hands-on approach, with the ability to work on both strategic and tactical levels
- A proven track-record in B2B marketing campaign delivery and strong ROI in terms of campaign success
- Experience in digital marketing
- Experience with a CRM solution (preferably - SFDC) and Marketing Automation (Marketo, Eloqua or ideally, Hubspot)
- Experience in developing and executing demand generation marketing campaigns
- Strong project management experience and ability to handle multiple projects at the same time, preferably previous experience in the SaaS sector (but not exclusive of other sectors)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work in a cross-functional team environment, balancing local context with global goals
- Strong organizational & time-management skills
A small but mighty team that values transparency and clarity in communication. We work in a fast-paced and diverse international environment, where we often handle multiple projects at the same time. On a daily basis we work with various stakeholders across the organization and tools to deliver our campaigns. Our Team plays a crucial role in Trustpilot’s commitment to building a trusted brand and enabling businesses around the world to become trustworthy online by getting closer to their customers.
- A mission driven culture that’s tackling one of the most critical issues of our times
- The chance to be a part of an exciting global growth journey
- The opportunity to help build a brand that defines the times in which we live
- International culture and social working environment
- Competitive salary and extensive benefits
- Balanced work-life environment, with flexibility and the option to work from home
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.