- Date Posted
- Oct. 7, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
As our Senior Press & Corporate Communications Manager you will be working hands-on with the media every day making critical recommendations and decisions concerning our media relations in Continental Europe and beyond. You will also help us drive core areas within Corporate Comms such as Financial PR, Speaking Opportunities and Crisis Comms. As a digital business that empowers consumers and helps good businesses grow, we’re looking for a person that is deeply rooted in and passionate about Communications and has the ability to balance weekly media enquiries with larger, more long-term projects.
You’ll be based in our Copenhagen office and will be reporting to the Director of Communications - PR & Corporate Comms, and become part of a modern working environment working across borders.
In your role you will:
- Handle press enquiries across all of our non-English speaking markets - primarily in Denmark, the Netherlands and the rest of Continental Europe
- Build a strategic programme for Trustpilot spokespeople participating in external speaking opportunities
- Lead Corporate Communications projects related to Financial PR and Crisis Communications
- Handle day-to-day media monitoring for your markets
We are looking for people with:
- Experience from a PR, Corporation Communications department or agency and a good understanding of how the media works
- Experience with media relations, preferably in Denmark and/or Nordics
- Excellent written and spoken Danish and English skills
- A detail-oriented approach and the ability to work fast, independently and with a desire to help the team succeed
- Experience in the tech industry or with Communications for a listed business is a plus but not required
This is a real opportunity for someone who wants to work with some of the top media outlets in Europe and continually improve our corporate communications efforts as we build the world’s leading review platform. We offer an exciting and empowering opportunity given the right candidate:
- The opportunity to be a key player in an exciting growth journey
- An international, fast-paced, vibrant and diverse working environment
- Competitive salary package and bonus scheme
- Flexible working with a fantastic office location in central Copenhagen
- Lots of perks including breakfast, lunch, snacks, drinks, social events and more
As Senior Press & Corporate Communications Manager, you’ll become a part of our Trust & Transparency Division sitting in our growing Communications Team currently consisting of seven people based in four locations: Copenhagen, New York, London and Edinburgh. We’re a young team with an array of comms and social media experience and a flat structure. We work closely together in an informal manner all eager to succeed and learn - and we’re always looking to help each other grow and reach that next step in our careers.
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.