- New York
- Date Posted
- Jun. 22, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
Trustpilot is a powerful review platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
Trustpilot is experiencing an exciting period of discovery and growth, especially with regard to our consumer site. As part of the portfolio marketing team and reporting into the Director of Global Product Marketing, the Senior Product Marketing Manager, Consumer will have the opportunity to help shape our go-to-market strategy for the consumer side of our business, contributing to market penetration and revenue by supporting product launches from beginning to end, and creating marketing and engagement plans to ensure ongoing success. You’ll work closely with your peers in product, consumer marketing, partner and commercial. This position will be located in our New York office.
- Market intelligence: Understand the needs of any and all consumers who engage with Trustpilot; have experience in both developing and fielding surveys in SurveyMonkey or a similar research tool and working with third party research firms to conduct various types of consumer studies.
- Competitive intelligence: Be knowledgeable of our competition and articulate how to differentiate us to consumers across global markets
- Storytelling: Develop positioning, value proposition and messaging that differentiates Trustpilot in the market, taking market trends and consumer needs into consideration.
- Product launches: Plan the go-to-market launch for new consumer products and feature releases, managing cross-functional implementation of the plan to meet KPIs.
- Cross-Departmental collaboration: all of the above will be accomplished by having a constant communication flow with internal groups, including most crucially product management, marketing and the commercial team.
- 3+ years of product marketing experience for technology companies
- Strong right brain, left brain balance—you bring an analytical and creative mindset to each project
- Demonstrated success in launching products and features, including effective stakeholder management and the ability to develop qualitative and quantitative KPIs for measuring performance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially when presenting ideas to senior management
- A global mindset; you will be working closely with team members across our UK and Copenhagen offices
- Proactive and driven to solve problems and find innovative solutions
- Can work well independently but also excels within a group
- Strong project and time management skills
- High energy, drive and passion for our products and seeing success in market
As a global portfolio marketing team, our mission is to:
(across markets, customers, partners, products)
To inform go-to-market plans
(target persona, price, channels)
That deliver measurable results
(adoption, revenue, advocacy)
Along our customers’ journey.
We are a global team that shares a passion for our mission, and celebrates the individual skill sets each member brings forth in making that mission a reality.
- The chance to join an international, ambitious and evolving Product Marketing team
- A unique opportunity to grow alongside Trustpilot’s own growth and maturity and be instrumental in delivering the strategy
- International and high level exposure across our European, US and APAC markets
- Competitive salary, bonus potential, pension, maternity & paternity pay, train travel scheme
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.