- New York
- Dentsville, SC
- Date Posted
- Dec. 27, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
We’re looking for a highly creative, skilled and agile Social Media/Digital Content Designer to join our External Communications team. You’ll be no stranger to a fast-paced, creative environment, helping to bring our communications, channels and assets to life through a keen eye and understanding of the world around you. The Social Media/Digital Content Designer will serve as an integral part of our growing External Communications team and help further the growth, reach and impact of Trustpilot.
Our ambitions are high. We’re looking for a person that is deeply rooted in and has a superhuman thirst for creative content and digital platforms. You get inspired by what the best in the world are doing and then you go ahead and create something that’s even better. You are someone who is always scrolling to keep abreast of current trends, but who is also looking for the next big thing and is not afraid of pushing boundaries. You are driven to create dynamic, emotive and global storytelling, always striving to produce great content but also has ambitions of showing the world what best practice looks like.
You will be joining a small but very strong in-house team and work closely with our marketing team and agencies. You’ll get the opportunity to grow in a global organization with big ambitions. You can be based in our office in central London, Edinburgh, Copenhagen reporting to the Head of Social Media and Community and become a part of a modern working environment working across borders.
In your role, you will:
- Assist the development and execution of Trustpilot’s social media and wider communications design needs with a clear focus on - and understanding of - different social media platforms, their unique audiences and creative requirements.
- Create, develop and edit premium platform-specific content with a focus on innovative, compelling storytelling to drive growth, community engagement and traffic to .com.
- Use your expert understanding of social media and audience engagement to deliver creative social content and wider PR/campaign design content.
- Build out templates and seasonal creative approaches for social.
- Help to build customer engagement through testing, development and refinement of creative strategy / execution.
- Support our brand campaigns with social/digital specific content ideas, and aid in briefing and working with external videographers.
- Work with the Head of Social Media and Community and Head of PR & Campaigns, to be a key stakeholder in social media and communications creative, challenging the status quo and striving to drive improvement of social.
We are looking for people with:
- Experience in a social or digital focussed role, or independently creating your own social content, with a portfolio that demonstrates strategic thinking, high creative standards in typography and design layout with a strategic design approach.
- Fluency in core Adobe CC (Id, Ai, Ps.), Figma, After Effects desirable.
- An open mind.
- The ability to take initiative, be proactive and make connections within the company.
- A flair for layout and a hawk eye for detail.
- An understanding of social media content and what it entails in comparison to other digital and non-digital designed media.
- The ability to understand briefs at speed.
- Experience managing, prioritising and delivering your projects efficiently with the ability to be reactive to business needs as necessary (we use Monday. com for project management).
- When applying please include links to any relevant portfolios.
This is a real opportunity for someone who wants to transform how we engage our audiences and continually reinvent our content efforts as we build the world’s leading review platform. We offer an exciting and empowering opportunity given the right candidate:
- The opportunity to be a key player in an exciting growth journey
- An international, fast-paced, vibrant and diverse working environment
- Competitive salary package, bonus scheme and stock options
- Lots of perks including snacks, drinks, social events and much more
- Hybrid working flexibility
- We are...
As a Social Media / Digital Designer, you’ll become a part of our Trust n’ Transparency Division sitting in the Communications Team consisting of eight people (and growing) based in four locations: Copenhagen, Edinburgh New York and London. We’re a small, dynamic team with a flat structure that work closely together in an informal manner all eager to succeed and learn - and we help each other grow and reach that next step in our careers.
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.