- Denver, CO
- Date Posted
- Nov. 16, 2021
- Business Applications
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
As a Sales Development Representative, you’ll focus on generating and qualifying new business opportunities for our sales team. You will identify, intrigue, and arrange demonstrations of our product for C-Level executives of eCommerce businesses who will benefit from using Trustpilot.
You should be a competitive, energetic and motivated individual, and want to jumpstart your career in Sales by building the foundation of what it takes to be a successful sales professional.
In this role, you will receive training on the fundamentals of Software Sales with an experienced team of Sales Trusties - ready and eager to help you learn and grow. With demonstrated success, this position may offer a career path to becoming a full-cycle, closing Account Executive.
This opportunity is not remote - please inquire about our flexible working environment!
- Prospect and identify clients to contact via cold calling and email outreach
- Research prospects and identify stakeholders in order to generate interest and create rapport
- Manage expectations and overcome objections
- Maintain an organized pipeline and activity records using Salesforce.com
- Reach and exceed key performance indicators including calls scheduled, calls completed, qualified opportunities and deals won from your meetings.
- Develop skills necessary for promotion into a full, closing role
We’re looking for people with:
- Entry level to 1 year of sales or professional experience
- A professional interest in building a career in sales
- Entrepreneurial mindset - eager to advance through clearly defined learning and earning paths
- Self disciplined, organized and ambitious. Able to consistently achieve daily and monthly goals
- Go-getter attitude that displays initiative and persistence, all with a innovative mindset
- Positive and creative attitude with professional communication skills
- Resilience, perseverance, and the ability to overcome objections
- Ability to work in a collaborative, sales-team environment
- On-going career development, training and one to one coaching via our in-house L&D division
- An extremely lucrative commission structure, company bonus and benefits
- 3 weeks of paid time off with an additional week after your one-year anniversary with Trustpilot
- Fully paid 16-week Maternity Leave & 4-weeks Paternity Leave
- 401k match program
- Lunch provided via external caterers once a week
- A subscription to Headspace
- Balanced work-life environment, with flexibility and the option to regularly work from home part of the week
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.