- Date Posted
- Jun. 7, 2021
- Business Applications
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
As part of our new business team, you’ll play a pivotal role in ensuring that people around the world continue to see Trustpilot everywhere!
We are very proud to be one of the most viewed websites in the world and our customers partner with us to help them become better, to be seen more and to sell more.
If you share our values of being open, transparent and collaborative and you want to sell a solution that you can really be passionate about, then read on…
In your role, you will:
- Generate new business opportunities with prospective clients by targeting all verticals in the UK market
- Develop leads derived through extensive Marketing activities including ABT, events, webinars
- Nurture these leads and build viable relationships with key decision makers
- Engage with clients to uncover customer needs, qualify potential opportunities.
- Initiate sales processes by outbound prospecting to generate leads and warm lead follow up
- Develop initial sales presentations to explain our products and articulate Trustpilot’s value proposition
- Partner with the Business Development Managers to set up meetings with new prospects
- Achieve qualified opportunity targets and monthly sales revenue
We are looking for people with:
- A growth mindset - you’re always looking to better yourself and we can give you the platform to do it.
- A track record to prove that you’re never content with just hitting target, always over achieving
- A passion for the world of SaaS, E-commerce and online reviews
- A minimum of a years experience in an outbound B2B sales role
- A consultative selling style, built on trust
Passionate about what we do. Our sales teams are super collaborative and it’s a fun place to work if you enjoy seeing your hard work recognised and rewarded.
Our culture is fast-paced and our employees grow as we do. You’ll have plenty of personal development opportunities thanks to our in-house L&D team and individual career mapping.
Ideas people. We love our employees to think outside the box and always champion new ways of working.
- A transparent career path into business development or customer success management
- An extremely lucrative commission structure, company bonus and generous benefits package
- Freedom to operate creatively without vertical boundaries
- Monthly, quarterly and annual incentives and social events
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.